This is a sweet inn but I think a bit pricey for the size of the room and the fact that every time we opened our door we could smell bacon. It's a quick walk to the restaurants and shops in Edgartown. There were plenty of places to curl up with a book inside or out and the tea in the afternoon was a nice touch. There was breakfast every morning which I didn't have, maybe if I was a breakfast person it he bacon smell wouldn't have bothered me. At night there was a noise that was annoying, there was a white noise machine in the room for our use. Not sure for the motor sounds we could hear or because the walls were thin. I could hear a woman reading a story to a child one night. We have stayed at the harbor view for years and decided to try something different. Not sure what we will do in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Edgartown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard