A very cute spot but we thought over-priced for the size of the room (we have stayed in several places in Edgartown). The bathroom was VERY small. The air conditioning was controlled from the front desk so the room seemed too warm much of the time. The beautiful porch has the constant din of big trucks going by. The breakfast that comes with the price of the room was just okay. I have a pet peeve for pricey inns that nickel/dime you by charging $7.00 for a bottle of water in the room, don't want to change the sheets or give you fresh towels and toiletries (shampoo & conditioner) all in the name of being "eco-friendly" and charge you to rent bikes. The "noise" device in the room was hysterical. We enjoyed the stay but will not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Edgartown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard