This B&B is one of the best. The staff is always available, the location fabulous and the breakfast (especially the coffee) is outstanding. My girlfriend and I spent 5 days seeing Martha's Vineyard and the location was perfect. Hob Knob has bikes to rent, picnics made if you ask, massages arranged and suggestions for anything you ask about. There is a workout room, a computer (although slow - hey, we were on vacation) and walking distance to everything you need in Edgartown. We biked to the beach and Oak Bluffs which is 8 miles away, very doable. There are lots of comfy spots to rest, read or talk, both inside or out on the porch and patio. There is tea and wine every afternoon with delicious cakes, etc. The breakfasts are not to be missed; A buffet is set of fruit, breads, cereal and a table with teas and coffees but that is just the beginning as you are handed a menu. Linen covered tables but not stuffy. Pricey but worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Edgartown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard