My husband and I stayed at The Hob Knob in July, 2011 before picking up our girls from their high school summer programs in New England. The room was cozy, romantic, one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in. The Hob Knob is centrally located - - walking distance from the best restaurants, shops and sights in Edgartown. We rented a car and explored the island - - all the Jaws sights, beaches, lighthouses, etc. We were there for 4th of July activities, and really enjoyed walking from the hotel to the pier to see the fireworks. The breakfast was excellent, and there was always coffee/tea available. It was one of the most incredibly relaxing vacations every! Highly recommended for couples wanting a romantic, low key mini-break. Would definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Edgartown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard