“We had a great meal here. Why haven't more people discovered it?”
Review of The Grill on Main

The Grill on Main
Reserve with OpenTable
The Grill on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 69 Restaurants in Edgartown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We had a great dinner here on a Monday night. The Seafood Marinara was loaded with seafood and the sauce was excellent. The service was very attentive. It is not in a glamorous location, next to the Clarion, but the restaurant is attractive inside. There are a lot of very trendy restaurants in Martha's Vineyard, but this one deserves some attention.

1  Thank NHSandman

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We dined here last night and I am a super fussy eater. They accommodated me cooked all my food separate and it was all delish. They also had a good wine list.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Friendly staff, peaceful surroundings. Wonderful selection of food.
Tony and Staff are wonderful. The whole menu is wonderful.
2 for 1 special every night of the week. How can you not love that????
I highly recommend The Grill on Main the next time you are looking for a place to eat out in Edgartown.

3  Thank Joanne41558
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Went with group of 7 and found it was 2 for 1 night on entrees! What a treat! Sat by the window in round table and had cocktails, dinner with wine and dessert. All seven enjoyed their meal.

2  Thank MReimers
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Went to The Grill for my birthday celebration with six friends. The food was amazing. Salmon special was superb. Excellent martinis. The staff was very pleasant. I'm sorry I can't remember our server's name because she deserves mention. Next time I'm on the Island I will be heading back to the Grill.

2  Thank krixi