“Great food, nice atmosphere”
Review of Loco Tapas and Wine Bar - CLOSED

Loco Tapas and Wine Bar
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Routes 106 & 123
Description: L O C O tapas & wine bar offers tapas “nueva” style, focusing on traditional tapas from the Catalonia, basque, and La Rioja regions of Spain while utilizing only first class ingredients sourced from the finest purveyors and farms. L O C O tapas boasts a separate ultra sexy lounge with a handmade copper bar and an array of leather couches and chairs along with a very sophisticated, yet comfortable for all dining room, and the professionally trained chefs offer cuisine for those with the most discerning of palettes.
“Great food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This little restaraunt has excellent tapas that are definitely not your run of the mill "spanish" food. The flavor and presentation are very pleasing and the service is good. However, the cost of a meal is pricey.

Boston, Massachusetts
“My first Rapas and it was GREAT!!!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I've e always heard of the 'tapas' dining but really didn't k ow much about it. Until a friend and his wife invited us to go and the food was absolutely delicious!!!! Loco Tapas restaurant is small but cosy. Definitely will come back!!!

“I would love to try this place ......but”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have been making attempts to dine here for a few years off and on since they opened. The issue is that they are never open when I am in town. I have been there on weekend as well as weekday nights (randomly) and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to when they are open or closed. Most recent attempt was this past Sunday @ 7pm. Closed. Shocker! Ended up at Stoneforge Tavern but, that is for another review.

Happy dining!!
CRW.

Franklin, Massachusetts
“Reservations Strongly Recommended”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This place is a great find, it is in the middle of nowhere (that I know of) Easton but it is always packed. The left side is a lounge area with a bar you are welcome to eat at and the right side is a swanky table restaurant with deep red colors.

Because the restaurant is only open a few days a week (Wed-Sat) and is a tapas type restaurant (which seems to take a little longer) I highly suggest reservations. You can do it through open table or by calling the restaurant. Since this is a date night for us, we typically make the reservation for the following week when we decide we want to go.

I have not had a single dish here I have not enjoyed. We always do three or four small plates (tapas) and an entree of paella. We both enjoy spices and flavors and all of the food we have tried has been a perfect balance of not too much and in no-way bland.

The service is always attentive, the food comes out as it is ready and we always have left over paella. We have been fortunate enough to have Groupons most of the time we do go- which is nice because it can add up. An the same note, even if we didn't have Groupons, I think this could be a splurge date because it is that good!

They offer a few seasonal cocktails and always have a good variety of wine to choose from. Each time we try the sangria and I can't remember, but believe we prefer the red (we are red wine drinkers anyway). You can get sangria by the glass or in a carafe for sharing.

The few times we have ventured to dessert, it hasn't lived up to the rest of the food. Everything up until dessert is magnificent and then dessert is just a let down. So don't bother saving room for dessert and try out a number of tapas- we like the pincho platter. It is a sampler and has some yummy stuffed dates. I wish we could go those and the stuffed peppers as a separate dish to get more of each.

• Visited December 2012
Norwood, Massachusetts
“Awesome Tapas”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This restaurant is quaint and has fabulous food. The waitstaff is super nice. In the bar/lounge there are couches for seating. The actual bar doesn't hold that many people so you have to get there early if you want a seat esp on the w/e. The drinks are great and the food is fabulous. Especially the dessert, the churros! I buy groupons to this place everytime they are available.

• Visited January 2013