“Diner good value for your money”
Review of Easthampton Diner

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed February 17, 2012

The Diner is a great place to go for fast simple meals that are fairly priced. They have an extensive value that includes anything you can think of for reasonable price. Its your typical diner atmosphere and food. There are specials everyday for most meals and prices for every pocketbook.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

On our way to a high school basketball game in town (I noticed other out of town diners were at the game as well), we stopped for a grilled chicken sandwich and a hot dog and fries. It wasn't really busy, and the waitress was quick to take the drink order and then food order, but the food was left at our table, with no offer of condiments. Maybe some mayo for the sandwich, and mustard or relish for the dog? The hot dog was long, split in half, but not very good tasting (maybe a bit spicy for boring old me). The fries were great. After completing our dining, we listened to the waitresses chatting to the patrons in both booths on each side of ours, about their families and who they knew in the EMT world, but no one came to give us a bill (or ask about dessert). My placement of the credit card near the edge of the table brought results fairly quickly, and we probably over tipped, but unless I'm looking for breakfast, I'll probably eat dinner elsewhere.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

This restaurant is an old standby. The menu is huge and they serve breakfast all day. Good, reliable food and service. They do takeout, too. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

We've been here several times. Food is good. Breakfast all day. Lots of choices. Good service.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

As a customer, I had seen sexual comments being made by the cooks to the waitresses...and an owner doing nothing about it. Waitresses seem to come and go at this place. I don't blame them. The Cooks do not wear hair nets or gloves. The cooks get paid under the table...(hmmm can we imagine why?)The quality of food is LOW. I have NO idea why this place is still open or that people go there. Which raises the question, do health inspectors do their job?

2  Thank Sarah S