“Healthy and tasty”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Christine's Bean Sprout Juice Bar & Cafe
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Healthy, tasty food, friendly staff and atmosphere. Great for eating gf. I had delicious soup. The coffee is good and They use local ingredients. Winning combination.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have gone to Christine's maybe 4 times so far. I have ordered a variety of the juices they offer and all of them were very good(my favorite is star-crossed livers or the green lemonade). I have only eaten the food twice and each time it was very good. I tried the mac-no-cheese and the flavor was wonderful. I also tried their portabella burger which was very tasty. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I love going here and would reccommend it to anyone who like organic, local, and flavorful food.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Nice, comfy spot with access to the gallery next door. Feels like a neighborhood haunt with lots of friendly faces. Food is very creative and healthy. The sweet barbecue rice and beans were heavenly. Good gluten free baked goods.