Park Street Bed and Breakfast
$74
$152
$63
$79
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The first thing I noticed about the Park Street B&B was how fresh and clean it was; neat freaks would feel comfy here. Sue accommodated my late arrival and I went straight to bed in the Blueberry room, between lovely high thread-count sheets. The three rooms in the inn are fairly close together but I didn't hear a peep from the other rooms which were both occupied. Breakfast the next morning was around a communal table and Sue joined us; we had a fresh fruit cup and then a delicious bread pudding, with OJ, coffee, and tea. I enjoyed the serenity and comforts of this B&B and Sue was a terrific hostess. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

This is a lovely place,located in a quiet area of Easthampton. Beautiful back yard. The bed was comfy, the room spacious. Dennis and Sue are friendly hosts. Weekend breakfasts were so good and so large we didn't really need lunch. Excellent value for amount paid too. I highly recommend.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2012

This is the nicest B&B my husband and I have ever stayed at. The hosts Sue and Dennis are warm, welcoming, and experienced. The B&B has beautiful hardwood floors, art, and antiques, but no kitsch. Breakfast was absolutely delicious. We stayed in the Rockwell room, which has a private bath. We will be back!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SGG57
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Just ended our second stay at Park Street B&B and are returning for a summer vacation. Each room is tastefully decorated and light filled (and the windows open which is not possible at many hotels). The breakfast is beautifully laid out each morning and the coffee is good (not weak or lacking taste). A casual and welcoming atmosphere prevails. Hosts Sue and Dennis are friendly and helpful while not intrusive. The Inn is surrounded by lush green yard with a view of Mt Tom in the back. On our most recent visit our family reserved 2 rooms and in June we will return and have reserved all three for our vacation. Before we found the B&B we stayed in many local hotels (visit family in Easthampton often) and this is by far the most enjoyable accommodation we have experienced in our past 15 years of visits and we regret not discovering it sooner.

Room Tip: Rockwell has own bathroom. Cranberry room is the largest. Each one is beautiful.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank FLenth
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I've stayed in many many B&Bs and Park Street rates near the top. In fact, the Blueberry Room is perhaps the best room I've ever had (without a bathroom, that is...). Quiet room with view of meadow and mountains. Had the best late afternoon nap ever there, after a 9+ hour drive. Owners are very nice, non-intrusive. Great continental breakfast. Super duper value at $90/night. Great neighborhood for a run too. Can't say enough good about this place. Skip the icky hotels and stay here. I guarantee you'll be so glad you did. A+++ !!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family