“Lovely accomodations, Gracious Hosts”

Park Street Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Easthampton
Park Street Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Easthampton B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Just ended our second stay at Park Street B&B and are returning for a summer vacation. Each room is tastefully decorated and light filled (and the windows open which is not possible at many hotels). The breakfast is beautifully laid out each morning and the coffee is good (not weak or lacking taste). A casual and welcoming atmosphere prevails. Hosts Sue and Dennis are friendly and helpful while not intrusive. The Inn is surrounded by lush green yard with a view of Mt Tom in the back. On our most recent visit our family reserved 2 rooms and in June we will return and have reserved all three for our vacation. Before we found the B&B we stayed in many local hotels (visit family in Easthampton often) and this is by far the most enjoyable accommodation we have experienced in our past 15 years of visits and we regret not discovering it sooner.

Room Tip: Rockwell has own bathroom. Cranberry room is the largest. Each one is beautiful.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank FLenth

Reviewed September 19, 2011

I've stayed in many many B&Bs and Park Street rates near the top. In fact, the Blueberry Room is perhaps the best room I've ever had (without a bathroom, that is...). Quiet room with view of meadow and mountains. Had the best late afternoon nap ever there, after a 9+ hour drive. Owners are very nice, non-intrusive. Great continental breakfast. Super duper value at $90/night. Great neighborhood for a run too. Can't say enough good about this place. Skip the icky hotels and stay here. I guarantee you'll be so glad you did. A+++ !!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank musicdinosaur
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I have stayed with Sue and Dennis at their Park Street B&B three times, each time for a week or more. You may hear a bit of traffic noise if you are in the front rooms, and if you are a big screen TV addict you won't be satisfied with the small TV's in the rooms, but one or two quibbles of that level aside, the place is first rate. It is very well built and maintained and it is very clean and comfortable. The breakfasts are ample and include healthy alternatives. Unusual treats, such as this morning's homemade gooseberry jam turn up regularly. Dennis and Sue are friendly without being unctuous and their guests all cordial and often interesting to talk to during breakfast. The veiws from the rooms are lovely, the bathrooms immaculate and plesant to use, and the living room a good place to curl up with a book. Park Street B&B will remain my home away from home, and I look forward to staying there many times in the coming years.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dtrip41556
Reviewed January 16, 2011

I stayed at the Park Street B&B for only one night but I am certain my family will be back with me the next time I am in the area. The owner, Sue, is a very gracious host and was extremely accommodating when my I ended up arriving quite late due to bad weather.

The room (I stayed in the Rockwell room which has its own bath) was immaculate and tastefully furnished. The bed was comfortable and there is a pleasant view of Mt. Tom from the window. There was shampoo and soap provided and there was great hot water pressure... I peaked at the other unoccupied room (Cranberry) and it too was spacious, clean and very inviting. The shared bath is in the hallway right next to the rooms.

Breakfast was substantial and well prepared with a nice serving of Quiche, two strips of bacon, cranberry toast (my choice) and there was cornbread and jams and assorted fruits on the table. Add to it a nice conversation with Sue and it was a very brief but very pleasant experience.

Thanks again Sue and next time you'll meet the family!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank mysanibelcondo
Reviewed June 28, 2010

For pleasure travel, we much prefer a B&B experience, and the innkeepers at the Park Street B&B definitely 'get' that. When traveling for pleasure, what's more important than relaxation? We really enjoyed the relaxing environment, the decor, the lovely CLEAN room, our private CLEAN bathroom attached to the Rockwell Room, the limited number of other guests, the quiet setting, and the comfortable surroundings. The location was a bonus - so close to so many attractions, theaters, restaurants, shopping - as were the personable hosts. The breakfasts were fabulous, especially the homemade peach muffins, apple pancakes, blueberry crisp and abundant fresh fruit. Completely lovely!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2009

I stayed 2 nights in the room that has a private bath. This is an old house that has been completely renovated and is very comfortable, clean and accommodating. Since I stayed during the week, I missed out on the big weekend breakfast fare, but what was made available to me was beautifully set out on the dining table and more than I could possibly have eaten. The innkeepers respect your privacy, and I only met the male half of the couple, but he was quite hospitable. I would definitely return to the Park Street anytime I happened to be in the vicinity.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank yukonpaula

Been to Park Street Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!