Open today: 4:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Review Highlights
Escape from Escobar’s

My friends and I have done escape rooms at other locations but this one was by far our favorite! We... read more

Reviewed February 17, 2019
Nicole B
Amherst, Massachusetts
via mobile
Birthday Party Success

They did a great job with my 9 year-old's birthday party. The staff was welcoming, well-spoken... read more

Reviewed December 4, 2018
nunu212
Holyoke, MA

All reviews escape game group of friends puzzle room great fun co workers great afternoon coming back can't wait to come back different parts adults and kids puzzles rooms professor challenging blast games occult
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2016

All though we failed to solve the Puzzle, we succeeded in having a great time. There were 8 of us and it took all the brains we had to get as far was we did. Will defiunately do again when they have the new Escape set up!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

There were 7 of us, ages 24-64. What an awesome time! We didn't quite make it to the escape. We were seconds away from finishing! Like another reviewer, wish I could have a do-over! We followed the host's suggestion and divided up. We all contributed to solving the puzzles, and they were challenging to say the least! So, so close. Darn! Can't wait to do the next room when it opens. We spent the next two hours reliving the experience. Such fun!

Reviewed July 10, 2016

It was everyone's first escape room, and we all agree we will be back when their new room opens (Escape from Escobar's). Our group consisted of seasoned gamers and we were quite challenged! The look and feel was appropriate but not overly distracting to the clues, and Tom, the Host, was helpful when we needed it.

Thanks for the great afternoon!

Reviewed July 5, 2016

This was about the 23rd escape room that my boyfriend and I have done. We absolutely loved this room! The story was clear, the concept was cool, and they used really inventive puzzles. The woman running the game was clearly very attentive, and when we needed a little help, she recognized it. The construction of the room was great. Puzzled escape rooms probably ranks in the top 3 of all the escape rooms we have done together. Highly recommended! We can't wait to come back when the second room is complete!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed July 2, 2016

I went to Puzzled Escape games as part of a work team-building event. It was awesome- fun, challenging, and exciting all at the same time. The staff were extremely friendly. I can't wait to try more escape rooms at Puzzled Escape Games!!

Date of experience: June 2016