Open today: 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Escape from Escobar’s

My friends and I have done escape rooms at other locations but this one was by far our favorite! We... read more

Reviewed February 17, 2019
Nicole B
Amherst, Massachusetts
via mobile
Birthday Party Success

They did a great job with my 9 year-old's birthday party. The staff was welcoming, well-spoken... read more

Reviewed December 4, 2018
nunu212
Holyoke, MA

All reviews escape game group of friends puzzle room great fun co workers great afternoon coming back can't wait to come back different parts adults and kids puzzles rooms professor challenging blast games occult
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2016

We went with a group of 9 and solved the puzzle -- alas, 30 seconds over time! We've done several escape rooms on the East Coast and this is my favorite so far. A great variety of puzzles, good extension and development, very challenging. It would work for a wide variety of ages, since some puzzles reward lateral thinking and others are quite layered and sophisticated. I can imagine this working well for diverse groups: professional team-building, teen birthday parties, etc. For us, it offered a playful evening out with friends: we spent an hour decoding the mystery and then adjourned to Riff's for debriefing and trash-talking over dinner (Riff's is a great pub at Eastworks just down the hall -- tasty food and wide beer selection).

Reviewed April 17, 2016

Gather your friends and family and check this out!! The puzzles were clever and creative. Several surprises to add another level of excitement. This is such a fun, adrenaline rush. Excited to know another room is opening soon. Don't miss out on a great time of collaboration, connecting and FUN!

Reviewed April 11, 2016

Just completed Find the MIssing Professor at Puzzled Escape Games and had a blast! This was my 10th escape the room i've done in the northeast and this was by far my favorite yet. Lots of unique puzzles and surprizes and the theming is fantastic! Can't wait to check out their soon to be open second room!

Reviewed April 8, 2016

This is absolutely worth doing with a group of friends. Gets you thinking and the adrenaline going for sure.

Reviewed April 4, 2016

Having done some room escapes in a couple other places, I was intrigued with this one moving right into our Western Mass backyard. I took my fiance there for a morning adventure, and boy were we surprised and amazed with the level of creativity in the storyline and way the game unfolded. The surprises kept coming as the game went along, and we both left flamborgasted. Although we did not win, we took great pleasure knowing we worked so well together with just the two of us in a room! We definitely plan on coming back when their next room opens up.