“Great Butchers Dept” 5 of 5 bubbles

Manor Farm Shop and Tearoom
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Catthorpe
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Manor Farm Shop is based on a traditional working farm that produces potatoes, asparagus, pumpkins, soft fruit and rare breed meat. The tearoom offers a wide selection of home cooked food and drinks, all made using local or home grown produce where ever possible. There are animals to see in the barns and regular events are held on the farm too.
Rugby
“Great Butchers Dept”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I shop regularly for the best meat and helpful service here, also the fresh veg and fruit, the freezers hold their own frozen fruit and bakery produce, no where finer. The cafe is welcoming and in the summer months love taking my grandchildren to pick fruit. I have been shopping here for a long while and will continue. Give it a go you will not be disappointed.

Visited March 2013
CandE1152, Manager at Manor Farm Shop and Tearoom, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hi, thanks very much for leaving a review on here. We're really pleased that you enjoy coming to visit the shop and tearoom....and that you rate our products and services so highly. Thank you, we hope to see you soon

Rugby
“Great place to meet for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

We've been to Manor Farm and the tearoom several times over the winter period. its a great place to meet friends, if you don't want to go the the pub. My favourite lunch is a Welsh Rarebit style toastie with cheese, ham and pear - georgeous.

The staff in the shop are always helpful and friendly, with a good selection of frsh produce it reasonable prices.

If you've gor small children (or grandchildren there are usually animlas in the barns to visit too.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hi, many thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. The Grindal's Rarebit is proving to be very popular, so you are not alone :-) We hope to see you soon
Ashby Saint Ledgers, United Kingdom
“Shop - bought steak, eggs and pastries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

On my first visit to this shop I bought some rump steak, we had this last night absolutely delicious and so good knowing it's from their own beef on the farm. Also bought some pastries the Cinnamon Whirl and Chocolate pastries are gorgeous. Much better than any supermarket brands.

The eggs were interesting we had one huge double yoker. Lovely place to visit with the petting animals for children and a lovely atmosphere in the shop and tearoom.

Hoping to go back next week for Sunday lunch to try ou the restaurant. :-)

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review on here. We're very glad you enjoyed your steak....we have to agree with you about the chocolate pastries and cinnamon swirls (we have to sample everything!!) Hope to see you soon!
“Fabulous staff and fabulous food and fabulous shop ! :-))”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Such friendly helpful staff
Great local products
Amazing home made cakes
Scrumptious food . I use the farm
Shop regularly and the fresh bread , fruit and veg is lovely . They have some great activities for adults and children recently the children were able to see the new lambs and piglets . The service is second to none .. And I love the cheese tasting days... And ordering our Xmas shopping is made so simple with a great variety of fish, vegetables and Christmas day extras .. All you do is place the order and Christmas Eve I go in to collect it and pay and they even carry it to the car for me .. Fab

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi, just a quick message to thank you for leaving a review on here, we really appreciate it. We are very pleased that you think so highly of us....see you soon :-)
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Don't miss this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was introduced to Manor Farm by my family before I lived in this area and now that I am local I enjoy regular visits there. Not only can I get freshly prepared delicious local foods to eat there, I can also buy tasty goodies to take home with me from the farm shop. They also have great gift ideas and helped solve some of my Christmas Shopping headaches last year.

The service is always excellent and the food is delicious and, if I have a criticism, (ha, ha!) it would be that it is so difficult to resist the cream teas and the other home made cakes and desserts.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review on here - we're really pleased that you enjoy your visits to the farm shop. We hope to see you soon :-)