“Woderful place for wedding party”

Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Eastham
Reviewed August 17, 2010

My daughter recently got married in Wellfleet, MA. The wedding party and guests stayed at the Ocean Park Inn and the Four Points Sheraton. This was perfect as it provided the guests have options as to the type and cost of the rooms. In addition the grounds were a wondrful place for all to gather and have a picnic and swim in the pool. The staff was extremely helpful, it could not have been better! Thanks

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Kate1980_10
jacqui_frost, Guest Relations Manager at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2010

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding! I’m very happy to hear that you had a great experience, and just so you know, an additional benefit of staying at the Ocean Park Inn is free unlimited access to al l of the amenities at our sister property, the Four Points by Sheraton Eastham, located right next door, including our indoor heated pool, hot tub, and fitness facilities. We hope that you would be willing to recommend us to your friends, and we thank you for your business!

There are newer reviews for Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod

Reviewed August 12, 2010

My husband and I recently staying at OPI with our dog and we cannot say enough good things about the hotel and the staff! The rooms are large, clean and comfortable and the staff was very accommodating! Our dog was welcomed with open arms, and the grounds were perfect for enjoying time outside with her. There is a wonderful, shady grassy area near the pool (and we spent much of our time here). With comfortable hammocks and several grill areas we never had a reason to go anywhere else (grocery store was close by, so we bought groceries and we were good for days!). Great location, great staff - highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank goodkarma22
jacqui_frost, Manager at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2010

I'm glad you had such a good time while staying at the inn. This is only the second year that we have accepted pets and we are really enjoying it! It is something we should have done sooner. Please visit us again and I really appreciate the review.

Reviewed August 12, 2010

I really cannot argue with the value of this inn. I stayed at the Ocean Park Inn with my husband, brother-in-law and his gf for a wedding. The pool was very close by, the bike trails were right in the backyard, and the major hotel was next door with the restaurant and bar. The rooms could use a bit of updating, but other than that it's a reallly good value. The service was good, the room was clean (though there was a stain on one of the blankets), just check your sheets before bed (you should always do that when staying at a hotel). I would recommend the Ocean Park Inn to any of my friends who were staying at the cape.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank onestopsally

Thank you for your review and I appreciate that you recommend us to your friends! I hope that you will be returning soon. Also, I am very sorry about the stain on the blanket.

Reviewed August 11, 2010

We took advantage of this motel's JULY/AUG Birth Year Rate. Great deal!
The room was clean and good size. The pool was clean and the added perk of
using the Sheraton's indoor pool next door was great. Staff was friendly and helpful.
We will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple

I'm glad you were able to stay at that great rate and I'm happy to hear that you'll be returning. If you plan on a visit before the end of the season, there are some more great discounts at the end of August and into the fall. Thank you for staying with us and I appreciate the nice review.

Reviewed August 2, 2010

We reserved a room for one night, but because we had waited a while for our room, we were bumped to the Sheraton Four Points by Bob who couldn't have been nicer. Both my husband & I want to commend the Ocean Inn on hiring such wonderful employees.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
jacqui_frost, Manager at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2010

Bob will be so happy to hear that! I’m glad you had a good visit and hope you will return!

Reviewed August 2, 2010

I stayed here for 1 night with my family last week. We headed up to meet a friend who was in town for a conference. Drove up to Eastham without a reservation, figuring we'd check out a few places. Four Points Sheraton (where friend's conference was) next door was $265/nt. Ocean Park was about $120. We decided to go for it since we figured we'd only be in the room briefly. The place looks like a motel because it IS a motel. But is was very clean. The bed was reasonably comfortable. The employees at check-in and check-out were extremely professional and helpful. And, as a guest at Ocean Park you are able to use their outdoor pool, as well as the outdoor and indoor pools at the Four Points next door. Bottom line, if you're OK staying a motel, this place is perfectly fine. If you're not, don't go here. The place is less than 5 minutes from the beach and close to lots of restaurants, mini golf, etc.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank howdog14

I couldn’t have said it better myself! Yes, the Ocean Park Inn is a motel with the added convenience of the use of amenities at the sister property next door. We strive to provide great service and cleanliness and I am happy to hear that that is what you experienced while staying with us. The location can’t be beat, being just minutes away from beautiful beaches and bike trails. The large lawn and outdoor pool set the property apart as well. I’m so glad that you enjoyed your stay and took the time to post a review!

Reviewed July 26, 2010

This place wsa horrible. Don't be fooled by the looks on the outside. It is terrible. The bedding was from the 1970's. WHen we left in the morning there was vomit near the tire of our car. Spend a little more and stay someplace decent!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank beth1234567

I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our inn. I was surprised to hear your feedback about the beds as most, if not all, beds are approximately 1 to 4 years old. Again, I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastham
Harbor Hotel Provincetown
#5 of 9 in Eastham
Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center
Viking Shores Motor Inn

Been to Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod? Share your experiences!