All reviews four points outdoor pool lawn area cape cod small fridge hammocks facilities dog summer carpeting convenience orleans
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

There is nothing wrong with this hotel (in my opinion) that a coat of paint, a few ceiling tiles and some elbow grease can’t fix. We stayed two nights 8/20-8/21, 2018. Our room was pretty good. Doors and door jams needed painting. The ceiling tiles in the bathroom had a number of mold spots. My kids found some small debris under one of the beds. But the shower, A.C and T.V worked like a charm. For the price, this hotel is fine.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is FILTHY. Roaches and leaks. When I brought these issues to the main office, the girl shrugged and told me it was 5 Minutes til her shift end (I don't care) maintenance had gone home and there was nothing could be done. So 5 minutes later, right on cue, she was gone. So I rang the supposedly "24 hour front desk" at the Sheraton next door (who owns this place but treats it, and its guests like a deprived stepchild) and no one picked up. I called continuously for fifteen minutes- no response. So finally, at 10:45 at night, I got up and walked to the front desk, where there was a woman named "Tricia" working. When I expressed my understandable distress to her, she said she would call her manager, but she was "sleeping" right now. Apparently, "well wake her up" wasn't a welcome response as she then threatened to call the cops on me. I then rang the number to the her desk, which rang in front of our faces. I asked why she didn't pick up when I called before if the number works. She responded, "I'm busy". The empty lobby begged to differ.

This place is GARBAGE. All I want is a clean hotel room with no black mold or roaches. This, and the unhelpful staff at the Sheraton next door, will not deliver that.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We booked this hotel last-minute for a one-night stay on Saturday 8/4. I saw the bad reviews but figured they couldn't really be THAT bad. We just really needed a shower and a bed to sleep in. We left the beach at 3PM because it began raining, and we knew check in started at 3 so we figured we could check-in, shower, and go enjoy the Cape. Unfortunately, we were told our room was not ready yet, as were at least 5 other families in line. We ended up coming back at 4, the room still was not ready. We called them at 5, again, not ready. This entire time we still had not showered and were sitting in our wet bathing suits in the pouring rain, waiting for our room. Finally, at 5:30, we were called and told our room was ready. We asked nicely for a partial refund, as this threw a major wrench in our plan for the one-day we had at the Cape. The girl at the desk had to check with her manager and would let us know. After not hearing anything that night, we again asked at check-out the next morning if we would be getting a portion refunded. Denise at the front desk told us she would do that and she would absolutely not forget, because she even wrote it on a post-it note. We have yet to be contacted. Nobody even apologized. The bed was uncomfortable and the room was pretty clean, but I knew we would be getting what we paid for and did not expect anything fancy. I'm just very disappointed by the customer service and will be staying elsewhere in the future.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

It is what it is, a good hotel for the price paid. Nothing fancy, just a clean place and comfortable bed to crash in between going to the beach, shopping , bike riding and all the other things you do on the cape.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2018

I stayed at Ocean Park Hill property in Eastham. I was disgusted to find peep holes in the room. These peep holes gave the occupants in room 12 the ability to view the bed we were sleeping on. We stayed in room 13.

The“manager” working on July 8th thought my concern and my otter repulsion was funny joking “well good thing you and your wife didn’t do anything last night. I told her you should at least cover it with duct tape then she proceeded to try to demean by intelligence by stating “well duct tape would fall off in the heat.” I told her I need your property management’s information in order to lodge this complain.

Again, this was a disgusting trip thanks to their maintenance crew and/or their staff.

Neither I nor my extended family will never visit that place again as that’s repulsive for the price.

IF YOU STAY THERE INSPECT THE ROOM! CHECK THE ELECTRICAL SOCKETS AND THE HOLES OVER THE BEDS.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank manhattanny2018
Cassandra S, Innkeeper at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Hi "manhattanny2018",

We deeply apologize for missing the exposed empty outlet.
Thank you for bringing it to our attention and showing our Front Desk
Agent in person where it was, Maintenance covered it with an outlet plate
right away. Again sorry for missing this and it was not at all intentional.

Best Regards,