“good night's sleep, clean and comfortable”

Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Eastham
putnam valley
“good night's sleep, clean and comfortable”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

We planned a last minute get away, and most of the hotels were booked, except this one-Ocean Park Inn. We were a bit worried, but found that It was a pleasant surprised. We just stayed for one night and then continued on our way but it was clean, convenient and a good nights sleep with a breakfast buffet nearby.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
FPEastham, General Manager at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, December 5, 2011
I am glad that you were pleasantly surprised! We hope you will visit again and I wanted to make sure you know that as a guest at the inn, you are welcome to use all amenities at the sister property right next door - the Four Points. Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Point Pleasant, NJ
Reviewed August 26, 2011

The motel is right on Route 6 in Eastham, centrally located to Nauset Light Beach, Coast Guard Beach (within 2 minute drive) and Marconi Beach (maybe 5 minutes at most). Even though the Motel is older, it is VERY clean, has been updated recently, and everything there was great. We had a nice sized room, with two queen beds, great pillows, lots of towels, and a fridge There is wi fi, a pool, and you can use all of the facilities of the Sheraton next door, inclduing the indoor pool and game room. There are lots of hammocks in the trees around the property, and big picnic tables if you get take out and bring it back for lunch or dinner. The staff was really nice, and very accomodating. We absolutely loved it.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
FPEastham, General Manager at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, September 2, 2011
Wow – I loved reading your review. People are going to think I wrote it myself! You hit on so many things that are great about the inn! I am happy that you loved staying with us and we hope you return over and over again!
Reviewed August 26, 2011

From check in to extending our stay everything was a breeze. We enjoyed both the indoor pool at four points next door as well as the outdoor pool at opinion. We enjoyed dinner and breakfast at Bellamy's all three days we stayed and it was exceptional food at an affordable price! The service all around was amazing and the room was quiet clean and comfortable!

• Stayed August 2011
Of course I love the words “awesome” and “amazing”! We have been hoping that more of our happy guests would post a review on Trip Advisor so THANK YOU! We really appreciate it and I am thrilled that you had so many great things to say about us. We look forward to your next visit and are so happy to hear that you are returning. Please let us know if you need anything at all during your stay!
Easton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We stayed in the family suite while in Eastham for our son's wedding. After reading several reviews online before arriving I have to admit I was unsure about our choice to stay at Ocean Park Inn. HOWEVER, after entering the room I realized my fears were unfounded. The rooms were spotless, the bathroom was clean and had a curtain in the shower window, which 1 review had said there were none. We did not see ANY bugs as 1 reviewer had complained of in the past. The hotel owner has obviously listened to any complaints and made corrections. I also LOVED the fact that you can tell them when you want the bed linens changed, instead of having them changed daily, a great way to love and save on our earthly resources. Free internet service was an added plus and worked great. My only recommendation would be that in the family unit at least to have a small coffee maker in the room. THANKS AGAIN, we had a wonderful experience at OCEAN PARK INN.

Room Tip: I took a power strip for more convenient outlet access for our laptop.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
I am glad that you chose to stay with us despite your initial apprehension. We have had a great season with so many happy guests, but unfortunately not everybody takes the time to post a review. I really appreciate you taking the time to post yours and I am so happy that you loved your stay. Also, you can be sure we will add a coffee maker to that room! Thank you for the suggestion. We hope to see you again someday!
NH
Reviewed August 11, 2011

OPI is convenient. That is about it. The rooms are dark, the bathrooms dingy, the service is hit and miss. One day the cleaning staff left three bars of soap, plus there was one open by the sink and in the tub. The next day they were all gone but the open one by the sink! The towels always seem damp, and are frequently quite worn out. There is a refrigerator in the room that freezes all the food, regardless of setting. There is no coffee maker in the room, but you can get coffee and ice water at the front desk. The curtains in the front don't block out all the light from the outside. At least the air conditioner works. Requested a room with a queen bed, got a room with two doubles. The beds are comfortable, there is a pool, and it is right off the bike trail. But once again I left and said I will try to find a different place next year. They try hard but are just off the mark and the price isn't worth it.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
FPEastham, General Manager at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, August 15, 2011
I would be grateful for an opportunity to speak with you about your stay. I apologize for the problems you experienced and look forward to addressing the items that you mention in your review.

Travelers are raving about these Eastham hotels

Bedford, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I stayed here for a week-long conference held next door at the 4 Points by Sheraton. The Ocean Park Inn is a good value and convenient to the conference. It's clean with free wifi and a nice pool, and staff who want your visit to be enjoyable.

There is noise when people loudly go up and down the stairs.

Staying here gives one the option of using all the amenities at the Sheraton.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
FPEastham, Manager at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, August 9, 2011
We have had so many, many happy guests this summer! I appreciate that you took the time to post this review. The staff is really top notch in providing service and cleanliness. We look forward to seeing you during the 2012 conference season!
Boston, MA
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We stayed here while in town for a family wedding since the Inn let us book just one night (not many places on the Cape let you stay just one night in July). I had asked for an early check-in when I made the reservation but wasn't able to check into a room until 3:00pm, which was a disappointment since we had to rush to get ready for the wedding. Our room had two double beds and was bigger and more updated than the king bed room that my mother stayed in. The rooms could use better room darkening curtains - the lights from the parking lot shined through a little to much. We didn't get a chance to take advantage of the pool or the amenities in the Four Points since it was a short stay.

Room Tip: Rooms with two double beds are larger than the rooms with one king.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
I am sorry that we could not accommodate your early check in. We do try our best but sometimes it is truly a challenge! Please visit us again and give yourself enough time to take advantage of the amenities at the Four Points. Thank you for your review!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastham
Harbor Hotel Provincetown