“The way a Donut Shop is supposed to be!!!!”

Hole In One Donut Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Eastham
“The way a Donut Shop is supposed to be!!!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Feel like a kid again and get a real old-fashioned donut here. Still makes a great jelly stick and rolls it in lots of sugar. Mice muffins and bagels too. Why anyone would go to the DD across the street is beyond me.

• Visited July 2014

New York City, New York
“Hole in one is a hole in one”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great coffee, great donuts, long lines in season, but worth the wait. It's open early and attracts both the locals and the tourists. I would definitely recommend it.

Auburn, Indiana
“Good pastries”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I visited on 3 occasions during our vacation. The first time I purchased a dozen donuts, on the second visit I purchased cannoli and brownies and the last time I purchased muffins. Our family enjoyed everything that we had from Hole in One. We found their prices to be very comparable to what we would pay at home. The muffins and the brownies were our favorites.

Mount Dora, Florida
“best breakfast”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

great food,interesting use of ingrediants.Better than any chain breakfast.Long lines,but moves quickly.

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Best Donuts on the Cape”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Large hand cut donuts, lots of variety. My personal favorite is the Honey Dipped. Friendly staff and reasonable prices.