“Our family's favorite Cape Cod brunch spot”

Laura & Tony's Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Eastham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: We are open from May - Columbus Day Weekend -We specialize in Breakfast serving an "Amazing Breakfast Buffet" Slow food , made from scratch , cooked in small batches . We serve the basics plus Homemade Bagels , Smoked salmon , Homemade Carrot Cake ,Cinnamon rolls hot from the oven , Tony's Quiche , Sausage Gravy and biscuits, assorted frittata, fresh fruit ,yogurt and granola all for $11.95! Organic Sumatra coffee locally roasted from The Beanstock Coffee Roasters , fresh squeezed Orange Juice - did I mention we have $3.00 Bloody Marys and Mimosas? We offer a sliding scale for the kids $5.95 12 and under , $3.95 6 and under and 3 and under eats for free!WE have Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegan options available upon request. Free WIFI.
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Tony and Laura's brunch is part of the "slow food" movement--that is, fresh, local food made to order. No big batches made up to sit for hours on a warmer--in fact, there are really no warmers. If the food is hot, its because it was just made!

We've had brunch here each of our past three years to the Cape and have been more than satisfied (and stuffed) each time. My daughter and I are both vegetarian and there's plenty for us (veggie frittatas, scrambled eggs, smoked salmon--we eat fish), fresh fruit salad. My husband is the carnivore and there's lots to satisfy him (bacon, sausage, corned beef hash). Not to mention the bagels, and fresh sticky buns to die for.

If you are wanting a quick meal to just pop in, fill your plate once, and go--this might not be the best place for you. It works best when you have time to take whatever is fresh and hot off the buffet and keep going back each time they bring out more fresh, hot food. We are always stuffed by the time an hour is up. The relaxed "down home" pace and attentive service really fits into our vacation mode.

3  Thank travelin_trish60811

Reviewed September 7, 2010

Im sorry to say this was one of the worst breakfasts and the food was nothing special. I say skip it. I eat out for business and pleasure and have many opportunites for delicious early spots but this wont be one of them.

1  Thank Bostonperfect
Reviewed August 31, 2010

My family and I always make a point to stop for breakfast at Laura & Tony's Kitchen during our annual end-of-summer vacation to the cape. The food is fantastic and very cheap for an all-you-can-eat buffet. We will be back again next August for sure.

2  Thank bburke25
Reviewed August 31, 2010

Laura and Tony's is an absolute must whenever I return to the Cape. I had been a local on the Cape until 2007 and ate at L & T's fairly frequently and whenever I had company in town and now that I no longer live in the area it is first on my list when I come back.
The food is fantastic! Everything is made fresh from scratch every day. Although everybody loves Laura's cinnamon rolls, I cannot get enough of her homemade bagels with whipped cream cheese and smoked salmon and if it's available her carrot cake is to die for. Tony's quiche of the day is so good he has spoiled me for eating it anywhere else. Having a large family who love to visit the lower Cape, Laura and Tony's is about the only place my entire family can agree on. My vegetarian sister is over the moon with the number of selections she can choose from. My daughter and mother cannot get enough of the pastries and the fluffy eggs, and my meat and potatoes brothers love the meat fritatas, biscuits and gravy, and the home fries. The servers are great at recognizing you if you come in more than once. My coffee and water stay full and my dirty dishes are whisked away immediately. I love Laura and Tony's and can't wait to get back every summer!

2  Thank 1oklady
Reviewed August 21, 2010

We stopped in for breakfast at Laura and Tony's kitchen based on a recommendation by our rental agency. The buffet included scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, quiche, eggs benedict and more. The staff was very cheerful and friendly. They continually brought out fresh food and took away items from the buffet that had been sitting out for a while, replacing each one. For Cape Cod this was a pretty good value, however I felt the drinks should be included in the price. Great, fresh squeezed orange juice.