“Never Go Back”

Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Eastham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: We are open from May - Columbus Day Weekend -We specialize in Breakfast serving an "Amazing Breakfast Buffet" Slow food , made from scratch , cooked in small batches . We serve the basics plus Homemade Bagels , Smoked salmon , Homemade Carrot Cake ,Cinnamon rolls hot from the oven , Tony's Quiche , Sausage Gravy and biscuits, assorted frittata, fresh fruit ,yogurt and granola all for $11.95! Organic Sumatra coffee locally roasted from The Beanstock Coffee Roasters , fresh squeezed Orange Juice - did I mention we have $3.00 Bloody Marys and Mimosas? We offer a sliding scale for the kids $5.95 12 and under , $3.95 6 and under and 3 and under eats for free!WE have Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegan options available upon request. Free WIFI.
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never Go Back”
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Im sorry to say this was one of the worst breakfasts and the food was nothing special. I say skip it. I eat out for business and pleasure and have many opportunites for delicious early spots but this wont be one of them.

1 Thank Bostonperfect

Boston, MA
“Great as always”
Reviewed August 31, 2010

My family and I always make a point to stop for breakfast at Laura & Tony's Kitchen during our annual end-of-summer vacation to the cape. The food is fantastic and very cheap for an all-you-can-eat buffet. We will be back again next August for sure.

2 Thank bburke25
Lovell, Maine
“An absolute must on my itinerary!”
Reviewed August 31, 2010

Laura and Tony's is an absolute must whenever I return to the Cape. I had been a local on the Cape until 2007 and ate at L & T's fairly frequently and whenever I had company in town and now that I no longer live in the area it is first on my list when I come back.
The food is fantastic! Everything is made fresh from scratch every day. Although everybody loves Laura's cinnamon rolls, I cannot get enough of her homemade bagels with whipped cream cheese and smoked salmon and if it's available her carrot cake is to die for. Tony's quiche of the day is so good he has spoiled me for eating it anywhere else. Having a large family who love to visit the lower Cape, Laura and Tony's is about the only place my entire family can agree on. My vegetarian sister is over the moon with the number of selections she can choose from. My daughter and mother cannot get enough of the pastries and the fluffy eggs, and my meat and potatoes brothers love the meat fritatas, biscuits and gravy, and the home fries. The servers are great at recognizing you if you come in more than once. My coffee and water stay full and my dirty dishes are whisked away immediately. I love Laura and Tony's and can't wait to get back every summer!

2 Thank 1oklady
New Jersey
“Good, satisfying breakfast”
Reviewed August 21, 2010

We stopped in for breakfast at Laura and Tony's kitchen based on a recommendation by our rental agency. The buffet included scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, quiche, eggs benedict and more. The staff was very cheerful and friendly. They continually brought out fresh food and took away items from the buffet that had been sitting out for a while, replacing each one. For Cape Cod this was a pretty good value, however I felt the drinks should be included in the price. Great, fresh squeezed orange juice.

New Hampshire
“Good Breakfast for reasonable price”
Reviewed August 9, 2010

We like this breakfast place because it is a buffet. No waiting and plenty of choices. The $3 Bloody Mary was good, and the variety on the buffet was fine.