“Fantastic!!”

Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Eastham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: We are open from May - Columbus Day Weekend -We specialize in Breakfast serving an "Amazing Breakfast Buffet" Slow food , made from scratch , cooked in small batches . We serve the basics plus Homemade Bagels , Smoked salmon , Homemade Carrot Cake ,Cinnamon rolls hot from the oven , Tony's Quiche , Sausage Gravy and biscuits, assorted frittata, fresh fruit ,yogurt and granola all for $11.95! Organic Sumatra coffee locally roasted from The Beanstock Coffee Roasters , fresh squeezed Orange Juice - did I mention we have $3.00 Bloody Marys and Mimosas? We offer a sliding scale for the kids $5.95 12 and under , $3.95 6 and under and 3 and under eats for free!WE have Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegan options available upon request. Free WIFI.
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Omg was this place adorable!! The buffet had way more variety and options than I thought & everything tasted great! It was also super close to my hotel. The staff was very friendly too. It was pretty busy when we went, but we were still seated right away

1  Thank cmiller262017

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Laura and Tony's kitchen is everything you would hope to expect coming to Cape Cod. Great service, relaxed dinning room and unforgettable breakfast. Every item that comes from the kitchen (eggs, bacon, french toast, etc.) is of the best quality you could ask for in terms of breakfast. Not to mention all home made and served buffet style! Compared to other typical small town breakfast spots, the food at Laura and Tony's Kitchen is anything but typical. Cant wait to go back.

1  Thank CM2020
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

TA was dead on with this place. Uh may zing. All the food being made in front of you. Homemade everything. Talk about GF options - so many choices. We went before 9 and were able to seat 9 no problem. The place started to fill up quickly after 9. What a great experience.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

I wasn't sure when we went in, what kind of a breakfast it would be. Our waitress, who was very nice, spoke broken English and I thought she was asking us to wait until they put more food out, and only take a little at a time. She actually meant they only added different foods a little at a time. What a fantastic breakfast ! I had quiche that was so fantastic, I went back for another piece. My husband absolutely loved the home fries, and as he is very proud of the ones he makes himself, it is hard to find ones he likes better ! Lots of bacon, biscuits and gravy, homemade bagels that I never tried but looked great, something that looked like an egg and vegetable pizza, and fantastic deserts. I got a piece of carrot cake that was to die for. The place filled in so quickly and everybody in line was raving about the food. We would definitely go back there when we stay on the Cape again.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Like the owners replies to negative reviews more or less say, you either love this place or hate it... It's all a personal preference. Personally, we are NOT fans of any buffet to begin with and to us, this buffet area seemed very unsanitary! We weren't particularly fond of the fact that there are no sneeze guards with all the food, (We like to think that they are preventing people from sneezing and coughing all over my food...) We didn't really like how the food was brought out in small plates and sort of just left there.... Like how is this food even staying hot? Plus, if you see something you like coming out, you better jump up and grab it, because it will be GONE in no time at all! eh. Not at all for us.

hopperfish, Owner at Laura & Tony's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

We have sneeze gaurds all along our buffet so that off the bat makes me think you were not even at our restaurant today .
True that either you enjoy fresh , homemade food made from scratch in small batches or you don't .
Most of our folks who come to us love that everything is homemade .