New owners, new smiles. We stay at this place each time we came to the Cape. We hesitated this year because we had not a good service last year. But when we saw that Captains Quarters has a new owner we decided to come back. And it was a good decision. Smile, good service, return of the free breakfeast, calm, all was perfect. This motel is just near the beaches, 5 minutes to Nauset Light and Coast guard. Maybe 10 to Marconi or First Encounter (to see the sunset). The bicycle trail past just behind. A lot of good restaurants around, few minutes to Weelfleet or Orlean, Central between P-town and Hyannis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, MA - Cape Cod