We came to Eastham primarily to tour the Outer Cape by bicycle. Helen, the manager at the front desk, in spite of a huge group staying here concurrently, let us into our room early, and was very flexible about letting us check out late so we could shower after a morning ride at the end of our stay. It was very quiet, right next to the Cape Cod Rail trail. We could park right in front of our room and the room was spacious-easy to store our bikes. There are a number of good restaurants close by and Nauset Light Beach was a few minutes by bike. I considered this motel to be a superb value for the dollar. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, MA - Cape Cod