Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center
Blue Dolphin Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Viking Shores Motor Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
$130
$159
Eagle Wing Inn - Cape Cod(Eastham)(Great Value!)
$219
$230
Beach Plum Motor Lodge(Eastham)(Great Value!)
$130
HI-Eastham(Eastham)(Great Value!)
$34
$354
Wellfleet Motel(Wellfleet)(Great Value!)
$225
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewscape codbike pathwould stay here againcontinental breakfast ispeak seasontwo nightsflat screen tvmini fridgemain buildingp townupon checkoutdoor poolnauset lightpicnic tablescoast guard beachcerealpet
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

When I booked with Hotwire and got Captain Quarters Motel as a result... I was pretty scare and didn't know what to expect!!! I really don't like motel usually and only book them at last when nothing is available under $100 or so... Motels are usually used for many things (day and night and hourly rates kind of thing).

Well... First I my GPS didn't find the motel so I called many times and only hit a voice mail several times.. Was not a good start!!! I finally found the place and it was like getting in a vacant ghost motel !! Not a soul... The lobby was locked... Nobody around!!! Wow this was scary... I was about to call Hotwire when I saw a sheet on the window saying that the manager was away and my room was unlock, key on the door and I could check in next morning!!!

Wow!!! I was not very feeling safe... What if somebody was already in my room... What if...??? OMG !!!

Well, I knocked at my door... No answer (good) and I was please to see a nice spacious room...

Internet was good and nice desk to work... I was feeling more safe and comfortable...

I took a shower then went a mile south to Stewart for lobster and mudslide... Then back at the hotel to finish my paperwork and daily orders...

I slept well but woke up pretty often...

In the morning I met the manager and she told me she had to take care of her very sick dad... She's alone all season as manager and her boss don't seem to care much and pay her as little as they can...

At least she's doing a great job (when she is there :-)...

Breakfast was very basic : bagel, bread, mini muffins, juice, coffee, cereals...

Interesting experience... But since it was overall affordable and comfortable, may crash here again next year!!!

Only open from April to October ;-)

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank benoitleblanc
Reviewed September 30, 2012

After leaving a dreadful Boston area hotel early, we decided to check out Cape Cod. We drove onto the Cape with our hotel coupon book clutched in our hand, looking for someplace that looked pleasant and did not want too much for their rooms, as we were only spending one night. After passing several motels offering deals in the coupon book, we came upon Captain's Quarters (almost missed it due to inadequate signage). We found the rooms to be quite pleasant, clean and spacious. The rooms and entire motel are a bit dated, as mentioned by other reviewers, but this was of no concern, as we were only renting a room, not buying the place. Darkness...no concern. Why waste the day in the room, and at night, who cares.From check-in to check-out, the whole experience was a pleassure. Got great restaurant recommendations from the manager, breakfast was more than adequate, beds clean and comfortable..........all for a super low price. A great place if you are not expecting the Ritz.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Don W
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Love, love, love this place and we'll return again. We couldn't get away for a week, so we bypassed getting a cottage rental and we weren't diasppointed!! I don't know where to begin...Helen was wonderful!! We arrived to Eastham in the mid-morning and she allowed us to come check in very early. When she found out our plans to go to P-town for a whale watch, she made calls to check if they were going out (TS Leslie was roughing up the east coast). She offered to re-book us for another day and made regular checks on which trips were or were not going out. Helen even gave us coupons for the whale watch which were a bigger discount than the company offers.
One morning I asked where we might rent beach chairs, and she offered us some of theirs. Breakfast on site each morning was perfect.
Rooms were spacious and clean. It was nice being able to park right outside our room.
Captains Quarters was convenient to everything! We rented bikes and rode on the CC Rail Trail and the trail is literally outside the back door.
I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

CLEAN with white bleached sheets!! The a/c-heating unit worked perfectly, the towels smelled fresh, the furniture was in great condition, the mattress was new and everything worked as promised (small fridge, blow dryer, TV). It was all just as the manager said it would be. She was on site first thing in the morning and at night when we returned. The only suggestion I would make to the owners, invest in curb appeal and landscaping.

Room Tip: Are room was right by the office.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This place offers exactly what it promises: A reasonably priced, very clean and well-located place to stay on the Cape. Our room was spotless, huge and the motel itself is close to everything, directly on the US-6.
A huge plus here though - compared to other motels - is the friendliness of the very helpful manager (she even took the time to show us a few things worth visiting in the area) and the more than decent breakfast. I would definitely come here again!