After several mini vacations up the Cape in the fall we have finally found the perfect motel, The Captains Quarters in N.Eastham. Where do I begin? I first have to comment on the front desk manager Helen. We have never met a such a warm sincere motel manager in all our travels. She just about bent over backwards to help us in all our requests. She went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable from start to finish. We loved you Helen and you can bet as long as Helen is there in the fall of 2013 we will be back. The motel was very clean, comfortable beds, bathrooms spotless. No complaints on cleanliness at all. Fantastic continental breakfast too. So my suggestion for travelers up the Cape is stop in and talk to Helen about the accommodations at Captains Quarters. You wont be sorry! See you next year Helen!!!!! Cindy and Lori
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, MA - Cape Cod