Stayed here while attending a conference in Eastham (conference was not at this motel). Accomodations were fairly basic. I stayed in a handicap accessible room that was fairly large with comnfortable king size bed. The decor and ammenties were quite basic, but worked for me for one week. The outside of the motel is fairly basic looking. Kind of hard to see from the highway. Was surprised this was billed as a conference center. Could not really imagine how a conference would be held here. Some of the accomodations show wear and tear (e.g. some rust on the metal room doors). Everything worked however. AC was great. Free Wi-Fi. A free continental breakfast was offered with cereal, toast, juice, coffee, etc. Fairly decent. Motel has a small swimming pool that is nice to use after the beach. Front desk help was very friendly and useful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, MA - Cape Cod