“Not as good as it used to be...”
Review of Sam's Deli

Sam's Deli
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Eastham
Eastham, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not as good as it used to be...”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Usually I love this place but I am getting fustrated with the lack of detail when making sandwhiches. 2 out 3 times that I go they make my sandwhich wrong. I work in the area and usually have to call my order in to pick up and have to rush back to work. So by the time I open the sandwhich up it is too late to go back and get it made right. Today I ordered Egg salad sandwhich with lettuce and tomato. I got a hot sandwhich with
scrambled eggs with lettuce and tomato. It was 1;00 in the afternoon not breakfast and who puts lettuce and
tomato on scrambled eggs? So recommendation, order in person and be sure the order taker understands your order.

• Visited July 2012

Billerica, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sam's hit the spot”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Hankering for a late lunch my wife and I left Coast Guard Beach to hit up the well reviewed pub & grub of Local Break. We arrived a bit earlier than their 3PM opening time so we sat outside chilling on the chairs by the parking lot. At opening, we poked our heads inside hoping to be their first happy customers of the day and were kindly informed the kitchen does not open till 4.

We asked the staff for a suggestion for a "quick bite to eat" and they pointed us in the direction of another "sit down" spot Stewart's. My wife and I considered, yes, we had passed that place along our way. It looked looked pretty busy, packed even, but perked up with live music. As we were pulling out of the lot we notice Sam's Deli and decided to give it shot.

Two delicious sandwiches and a small side of cole slaw later and pow, Sam's really hit the spot. In addition to our lunch we picked up some prepared foods from the deli case to throw into our cooler for something to eat as dinner when we got home. Everything we ate from Sam's was in a word, delicious.

So, thank you Sam's for the excellent food and quick friendly service. Next time we'll make sure to remember to pick up some baked goods!

• Visited July 2012
CT
“pricey but divine”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I love this place...gourmet burgers and sandwiches, plus lovely baked goods which are all worth the splurge.

Pittsfield,MA
“Hungry for lunch? This is the place”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Service here is very organized and as fast as it could be. Choices are varied and a good value for the money. Food is tasty and an alternative to restaurants for lunch or to take to the beach.

New York City, New York
“Sandwich choices”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

many, choices, quick service. lots of choices for snacks to bring to the beach.