“Was not thrilled”

Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The rollwich "sandwich" really did not have a lot of the main ingredient on it and was filled with sauce and side stuff, like lettuce. I will not likely go back

There are newer reviews for Box Lunch

Reviewed August 22, 2013

They have very yummy wraps. I recommend the whale watcher with avocado. Call a head and its ready in minutes.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We go fr breakfast and get the Spanish and then we come back and get the round up for lunch!!!! This place has become a staple during our vacations and we look forward to coming here. Thanks for always making such great wraps!!!!!

1  Thank Franz255
Reviewed August 12, 2013

If your looking for a big sit down breakfast, look elsewhere.

Food is good, maybe a tad pricey for what you get, but it's quick, tastey, and plentiful. You order at a counter, wait for your number to be called and then grab a seat in the "dining room" to eat. Breakfast menu is a little limiting, but they have eggs, waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausage, muffins and bagels. Plenty of juice selections.My eggs were a little more done than over easy, but they may continued to cook while I ate my pancakes. Pancakes are ~ 7 inches in diameter

I had 2 eggs/2 pancakes/2 sausage links/several strips of bacon, and a bottled juice. My wife had a breakfast sandwich and hash browns and milk. Hash browns in my taste opinion, could have been cooked a little longer, but they were still hot and lightly crusty.

All said and down, about $18 out the door.

1  Thank 50StatesBy50
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had breakfast here throughout our stay at Eastham. Good value, self service. Except do not order their fresh squeezed orange juice - my daughter had a tummy ache both times she ordered and drank the juice - and I didn't complain since her stomach ache after we left Box Lunch.