“Shhhhh. Don't tell the tourists!”
Review of Nauset Ice Cream

Nauset Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Eastham
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Locally owned, home made ice cream shop. It puts what I consider the standard, Ben & Jerry's (just around the corner) to shame.

1  Thank Bob B

Reviewed September 2, 2014

We decided to try this ice cream store because of all the positive reviews. We usually, as tradition dictates, go to Ben and Jerry's across the street. They do have lots of flavors for their hard ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbets. The servers are efficient and the long line outside the door moves quickly. The ice cream was good but not as special as all the accolades we read would assume. I would say it is a toss up between Nauset and Ben and Jerry's, so go to the one that is least crowded.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Took the family there while vacationing in Eastham. Great homemade ice cream. I had the pistachio which was delectable. The kids got peppermint stick and chocolate moose. Daddy tasted each one and they were very good. Friendly staff that moves the crowds through professionally and quickly.

1  Thank Domenic S
Reviewed August 21, 2014

My family all wanted ice cream and I can not have dairy so I went along, hoping that they would have a non-dairy sorbet and they did! My family loved the ice cream but I was the happiest for one of the best sorbets I have had..flavorful and rich ..thanks so much Nauset Ice Cream

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here after dinner and that was probably a mistake because we were so full we couldn't finish our ice cream! Prices here we're good; better than we expected. Many choices, all delicious. The line moves pretty quickly so don't shy away from this place!

1  Thank Rhonda K