“Best Crab Cakes & Mac n Cheese ever!”
Review of Local Break

Local Break
Ranked #9 of 29 Restaurants in Eastham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Walking distance from our hotel, so we decided to try it out! We ordered the crab cakes & southern chicken, OMG it was the best dinner I have had on the cape!! I strongly recommend the crab cakes and Mac n cheese! Staff was very friendly and atmosphere was awesome! Will be eating here tomorrow! Love, love, love it here!!

2  Thank TinaleighW

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Great beer on tap. Shrimp po' boy and house made veg burger were great, sweet potato fries have been real tasty. The crab cakes were excellent. They run specials every night that are very inventive. Chris, Antonio and the other staff are real nice. We just moved nearby and it is nice to have a place like this to go. This is truly a local's place and they are open all year round. Glad we went in.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

this is an informal bar: really relaxed and friendly so we expected pub style food. How wrong can you get. We have been coming to Eastham for 3 years, to the Cape for 15. The food at the Break is head and shoulders above even 'fine dining' experiences we have had, and paid handsomely for. We are blessed to have this fantastic eatery within walking distance, it's so good we put plastic bags on our feet and walked through a blizzard (december 2013) to get there
well done Mac and team
the London Gals

2  Thank Alison C
Reviewed June 5, 2014

it's a good thing there's an ice cream place next door because my husband was burning up after being a tough guy and ordering their extra hot chicken wings!

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner.

Got the wings as an appetizer. They were overly slathered in hot sauce and were just ok.

I had to send my entree back as the waitress put my order in wrong.

So by the time my dinner came out, my boyfriend was eating his cold hamburger.

Besides the just average food, less than efficient waitstaff...the noise level while we were trying to eat made it impossible to hold a conversation.

It was a long wait