“Great all around!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Menu has a foodie flair to it but is unpretentious. The gazpacho was flavored perfectly. Efficient and friendly service. This was my second time going there and I will return again for sure. Also a good selection of beers on tap, many of them brewed locally.

1  Thank Sammyann85

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I discovered the local break almost on accident one afternoon early last spring. We were welcomed into a fun pub type atmosphere by the owner who wore a big smile and a staff that was genuinely happy to help and answer any questions we had about the menu. I being a vegetarian have a hard time finding a really good filling meal that isn't pasta, don't get me wrong I love pasta (the Eggplant parm is great) but I am desperately in lust with the homemade veggie burger! I send guests (I am an Innkeeper) from all over the world to this restaurant, It's fun hearing about the great meal they've had and the specials of the day, and then wishing they hadn't told me because I'm at work and can't get there to eat these mouthwatering foods myself! We now eat at the Local Break as often as time will allow as it is a bit out of the way but soooooo worth the drive every time.

1  Thank OSPICC
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I think it is a nice place to go for drinks with friends and light diner.Nice and clean,easy parking.The food is ok nothing really memorable but good.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This place seems to be a "locals" place. Lot's of folks here knew someone else in the place when we were there. Not as crowded as someof the other hangouts nearby, which is nice.

I had Chicken Wings, a few beers, and the Shrimp sandwich. Shrimp sandwich good, but the wings were poor in my taste opinion. I asked for extra crispy and Medium hotness. Not close on the crispiness, still too mushy for my liking, but the medium "sauce" was almost like a semi-spicy red honey sauce. Won't order again.

My wife had the burger and it looked pretty good.

Wait staff was friendly and attentive. Had a kids menu. Wasn't too noisy (good).

Probably go back again.

1  Thank 50StatesBy50
Reviewed August 7, 2013

They make the most delicious clam chowder. Really a great! We had a very enjoyable dinner here..despite it appearing to be a sports bar..they are family friendly.

1  Thank JREISKIN