My wife and I spent our Honey-Cation (honey moon/vacation) the 2nd week of July here. All we can say is WOW. From the time we were greeted till the time we left, we were taken care of with the utmost of care by John and his lovely wife. Fresh coffee in the morning, fresh baked muffins too, OMG! Rooms were spotless and the pool was clean as a whistle. We asked for places to go and see (as we are photographers) off the beaten path, and all John did was hit home runs. The beaches he recommended for sunsets and sun rise were spectacular. The restaurants he recommended too were awesome. We do a ton of traveling, and this place, is now our favorite, and will becoming back yearly now for sure.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for allowing us to decompress at your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eagle Wing Inn is a unique property that combines the personalized touches identified with a guesthouse or inn with the modern conveniences associated with a larger, more upscale facility. The philosophy of this quaint, quiet property is to provide clean, comfortable and hospitable accommodations and personalized services. It is conveniently located to visit and enjoy the entire Cape. The property is for couples and adults only and is totally NON-SMOKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Eagle Wing Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Wing Guest Hotel Eastham
- Eagle Wing Guest Eastham
- Eagle Wing Inn Eastham, MA - Cape Cod