All reviewscommon roomthe ownerbike pathshuffle boardcommunity roomoutdoor gamescape codthe barndirect accessin room coffeegreat little placemany yearsnational seashoreyear after yearmarconi beachgrounds are lovelycomfortable room
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were in town for the soccer tournament Memorial day weekend it was rainy but we still enjoyed are stay at the Midway Motel. I have recommended this place to our soccer club for next year. A Great place to stay clean and neat. Miss Sally is very polite and helpful.

Thanks for everything Sally

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We've recently stayed at the Midway hotel on Cape Cod and will stay there again.The rooms are
spotless and very affordable. The host is extremely helpful and very pleasant. All rooms have an outdoor space so you don't have to sit in your room all night. There is also a common room filled with games, books ,and coffee. Great spot!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Last Fall, My husband & I decided to get away for a few days to Cape Cod. A friend of ours suggested the Midway Motel. I was very pleased to learn the cost of the packages they offered. Very affordable. You were given vouchers for meals and attractions of your choosing. This certainly was an inexpensive trip and a Great Get A Way. Hope to go there again this Fall too.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2013

It doesn't like living in a motel at all but like visiting an old friend or a relative. It doesn't like many ``standard'' motels I have seen, too. You will be greeted by a nice wooded entrance, instead of ``standardized'' big parking lot, and inside the property it is just like a little park. While checking-in, Sally the owner invited us to taste some of her home-made pancakes because the next date will be her birthday. We were too surprise to say thank you at the first moment as she was treating us like visiting children (we are 20s) rather than customers.

The stay was very, very enjoyable. Despite the motel is 30 years old, everything was clean and well maintained. There were a few harmless insects (two or three ants) hanging around, but I guess most people will be okay'ed with that unless you have allergy to them. The old-style dinner table (but well-kept) reminds my childhood in the countryside.

We don't have car but the motel is close to many places: Cape Cod Rail Trail is just behind the property, there are a few groceries, restaurants, and a bus stop and a bike shop within walking distance (10-20 min). Beach is about 10 minutes biking away, and we saw a fantastic sunrise in the morning. Still, I would recommend to have a car to visit Cape.

This is the place I would love to visit again.

Room Tip: There are some rooms seemly close to the highway, but actually they are very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I've stayed at the Midway Motel a couple of times now, and I plan to stay there for all foreseeable trips to the Cape! The location is convenient (right on route 6) but it's set back on a shady lot. You definitely do not feel like you're on Rt. 6. The office staff is very nice, and the main thing is that the rooms are immaculate. They're not brand new , but exceptionally neat and clean, with coffee and refrigerator. You can't beat the rates, either.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family