So when the weather is beautiful, hotels on the Cape are almost impossible to get last minute. We certainly lucked out when calling the Blue Dolphin on a whim and to find a room. It was CLEAN and BIG (two double beds) with lots of amenities and very centrally located. The front desk and staff were pleasant and accomodating. The price was very affordable.
I would recommend and look forward to another visit in Septemeber when the weather is great and traffic with tourist dies down. Two Thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moments away from ocean, bay and freshwater beaches, on six lovely acres, featuring private patios, picnic area, outdoor pool, breakfast restaurant, packages and much more! Open mid-April through mid-October.newly renovated rooms with 39 inch flat screen tv, refrigerator ,microwave ,coffee machine ,hair dryer in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Blue Dolphin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphin Hotel Eastham
- Blue Dolphin Motel
- Blue Dolphin Inn Eastham, MA - Cape Cod