My wife and I stayed here for one night on vacation. The room was ok. Some peeling wallpaper, AC did not work that well, the pool was nice. Laundry was broken. Not worth the $180.00 for the night. When I returned home I started itching and had a bad rash all over my body. I went to the emergency room in the middle of the night because the itching became unbearable. I was diagnosed with scabies. Other than my wife's family's house this was the only place that I stayed while on vacation, the only place that I could have contracted this horrible parasitic disease.I just hope that they refund my money to help pay for my emergency room visit, and the cost of having to wash every piece of material in my house. Very costly, very painfull, very disappointing. I would not reccomend this place to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moments away from ocean, bay and freshwater beaches, on six lovely acres, featuring private patios, picnic area, outdoor pool, breakfast restaurant, packages and much more! Open mid-April through mid-October.newly renovated rooms with 39 inch flat screen tv, refrigerator ,microwave ,coffee machine ,hair dryer in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Dolphin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphin Hotel Eastham
- Blue Dolphin Motel
- Blue Dolphin Inn Eastham, MA - Cape Cod