We choose this motel as we wanted to be able to explore Cape Cod, being in the centre it fulfilled the criteria. It is close to the cycle trail, a drive in cinema which was a novelty for us Brits and a number of superb beaches one that had a great bar/ restaurant. worth exploring Provincetown, Wellfleet and Chatham.
It is one of the old style of motels which we found very interesting being from the U.K. The rooms all looked onto a central wooded area with a patio area through french doors- similar to Center Parcs. The room was large, clean with two large double beds a little dated but comfortable enough for a few days exploring Cape Cod. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moments away from ocean, bay and freshwater beaches, on six lovely acres, featuring private patios, picnic area, outdoor pool, breakfast restaurant, packages and much more! Open mid-April through mid-October.newly renovated rooms with 39 inch flat screen tv, refrigerator ,microwave ,coffee machine ,hair dryer in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Blue Dolphin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphin Hotel Eastham
- Blue Dolphin Motel
- Blue Dolphin Inn Eastham, MA - Cape Cod