Fort Hill Bed and Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$88
$70
Eagle Wing Inn - Cape Cod(Eastham)(Great Value!)
$119
Town Crier Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
$79
Blue Dolphin Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
$59
$56
$139
Cove Bluffs Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
$85
Midway Motel(Eastham)
$88
$86
Viking Shores Motor Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
$56
Hotels.com
Wellfleet Motel(Wellfleet)(Great Value!)
$79
Official Site
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsemma suiteb bwalking trailsnational seashorecape codocean viewlast summerpeaceful settingsmall kitchenfirst floorjeangordonmarshlucillehostscottageautumn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We stayed in the cabin, which was cozy and beautiful. There was a view of the beach, and the location was convenient to the National Seashore area. The Averys were gracious hosts, very welcoming, and Mr. Avery had great advice on places to go and to things to see. Breakfasts were tasty, and the vegetarian option was filling.

I only wish we could have spent several days there. The weekend was too short! I cannot more highly recommend Fort Hill B&B!

Room Tip: We were lucky enough to stay in the cabin, which was a real treat!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We found Fort Hill B&B in a travel guidebook with a great review. We then followed up on the internet and found more terrrific reviews. Based on this information, we were confident that we made the right choice and we were not disappointed at all. The B&B was everything and more. My husband and I spent a terrific weekend there recently for our 20th wedding anniversary. We stayed in the "Nantucket Cottage" and it was absolutely perfect! I am picky about cleanliness when travelling and let me assure you, I had no anxiety regarding such. Everything was clean and neat and the cottage is just adorable. Gordon and Jean were warm, gracious and down-to-earth hosts. They made you feel very comfortable. They were very informative regarding places to eat and things to do in the area...gave us a few tidbits that only the locals would know. The breakfasts and afternoon treats were delicious. I want a few of Jean's recipes. I can't recommend this B&B enough. You will not be disappointed. My husband and I keep reliving the weekend and cannot wait to go back! (J & C)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights, off season, and we had the most perfect weather and a wonderful experience. This B & B is very nicely appointed and the breakfasts prepared by Jean are spectacular. The Inn sits comfortably off route 6, so it is quiet, but you can jump on the highway and go quickly to Orleans, Wellfleet, or Provincetown. I especially liked the nice deep soaking tub in the Emma Suite and the comfortable bed with extra softs sheets. I also especially liked the closeness to the walking paths that go everywhere. The scenery is special, soft and soothing. Very nice place---we'd go back!

Room Tip: This place has a seperate cottage for complete privacy, but there are only two rooms in the inn, so you can have pretty complete privacy there, too. The two rooms have a common living room. Lots of treats and beverages provided!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Fort Hill is a true gem. Jean and Gordon are wonderful hosts, and they have created a beautiful B&B. The breakfasts were great, especially the pancakes!
The house is in a great setting, convenient to the entire Cape but just enough off the beaten path to feel secluded.
We strongly recommend Fort Hill, and hope we are able to return in the near future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Let me start by saying I am a hotel/inn/B&B snob. Expectations and standards are set high and luckily this time they were met. From the first response to the email that I sent checking on a date to the email that I received after our visit; the customer service was remarkable. Gordon and Jean were the perfect host/hostess- always there giving a lot of suggestions about the area and taking care of the needs of their guests. The attention to detail was throughout every aspect of the inn, extremely clean, beautifully decorated, serving the most amazing breakfasts and located on one of the most amazing spots on the Cape. We highly recommend Fort Hill and we look forward to our next visit. L & B (Fair Hill Maryland)

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple