My huband, our 9 month old baby girl, and I stayed at the Four Points Eastham the last week of July, 2009. The hotel itself is old, but it has been renovated and maintained and is kept very clean. It's not a luxury resort by any means, but it is a clean, affordable place to stay during a family vacation.
We used SPG points for our 5 night stay and had a king room with a pull out couch and a roll away crib. It was a pool side room. The major pros of the room are: cleanliness, comfy bed and linens, and flat screen tvs. My only major complaint is that the pool is loud and if you have an infant that goes to bed early, note the pool doesn't close until 10pm and guests usually stay in after that time and even small noises are magnified. That said, during the day it was nice to be poolside! The bathroom is small, but it was clean and was always restocked with plenty of towels. Don't expect a luxurious bathroom! It was clean and served its purpose!
-The hotel restaurant is pretty good. We at there 2 nights and they were very accomodating to our little one. The nightly specials were always very good and very fresh.
-There is a business center with a few computers. It was almost always busy though!
-The indoor pool is nice and has skylights above it, so it is very bright during the day.
-We did not visit the outdoor pool, so I don't feel comfortable reviewing it.
-We ate at the breakfast buffet everyday because it was free to platinum spg members... while it was good, I'm not sure I would have paid much more than $12 for it. I don't know how much it actually cost.
Location on Cape
The hotel is near many places, if you drive. This is not like many other towns along the cape that are very walkable. You have to get in the car to go anywhere. But, the upside is that Eastham is centrally located, so it is easy to drive up or down the cape. We explored new cities every day and had a wonderful time. It was nice to know that our hotel was never more than 30 minutes way. It is also very close to Coast Guard Beach, which is arguably the most popular and busy beach on the Cape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points Eastham Cape Cod hotel is surrounded by beaches, salt marshes, bike trails, kettle ponds, and forests. Just minutes from Provincetown. Simple Cape Cod at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod Hotel Eastham
- 4 Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Eastham Sheraton
- Eastham Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod MA