We have stayed at the hotel several times over the years,just feel nice to be in a hotel althoug does feel like we are in Cape Cod.
The last time we stayed their the room was big and nice,the restaurant serves good food,service is nice the saff are pleasant.
The pool was desapointed the water was not very clean,the hot tub did not work it was out of service.
My husband likes to go in whirlpool every time we gob in a hotel,didn't like that.
There is more work to do as far as the pool goes.
I feel that the place to to expensive for what they give,doesn't have the luxury of other Sheratons around the country in our view.
When we stay in the winter is just because we like to stay were food is served and go to be away from the city life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points Eastham Cape Cod hotel is surrounded by beaches, salt marshes, bike trails, kettle ponds, and forests. Just minutes from Provincetown. Simple Cape Cod at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod Hotel Eastham
- 4 Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Eastham Sheraton
- Eastham Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod MA