Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Midway Motel(Eastham)
Blue Dolphin Inn(Eastham)
View Hotel
All reviewsfour pointsindoor poolfront desk staffcape codhot tubfirst floorbasketball courtexercise roomthe room was nicean older propertydonutsthe main highwaynational seashorecoffee makercoast guard beachbike pathtwo double beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Attended a wedding in Harwich and had stayed here before. Rooms at the Wequassett Resort started at $350+/nt. so we stayed here. Didn't spend much time at the hotel. In the you-get-what-you-pay-for category, I guess it was ok for the price ($139 +tax non-refundable).

Could definitely have been a lot cleaner, that would be my biggest complaint. Check-in was agonizingly slow, but the clerk was friendly and helpful. I think she was all alone, answering telephone calls inside and out while checking a long line of folks in. Almost the worst of hotel/motel worlds having to drive around back to get to your room but still not being near your room or having any kind of direct out-side access like a motel. Not even a window. Entire place smelled like chlorine. My fond memory of the previous visit many years ago has now faded away.... it is time for a refresher Sheraton People!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank PuritanFaust
Karen M, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear PuritanFaust,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We hope you had a great time at the wedding. We're sorry the check-in process was not as smooth as you had hoped but it's great to hear that our team was able to provide great service to you. Thanks again for sharing and we hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

My friends and I stay over in the Four Points Sheraton Eastham, and I have nothing else to say , but our stay was very pleasant , from first moment we walked in the hotel beautifull fresh smell , and very clean lobby was first sign that we are in for the treat. Pleaseant stuff willing to help, clean and freshly made rooms , pool ,restaurant , food , all around great stay and looking forward going there again. I would strongly reccomend this place. Can not wait to go there again and explore more.

Room Tip: I have pool side room and it was absolutely amazing, speacially if you have kids, you can even sit in front of your room and have eye on your kids. I would get this room again.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lajla L
FPEastham, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

It is great to hear that you can’t wait to return! Thanks so much for the review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Upon check in, we were given our key card and told to drive to the opposite side of the building for the nearest entrance. Turns out the room was on the same side as check in. It happens, no big deal. The hotel was nearly empty but for whatever reason they put us in a room outfitted for handicapped access. The room was large and clean with popcorn sectioned ceiling panels. Night 2, while showering but not realizing the clogged bath drain (compounded by the low lipped access shower), the floor flooded. I called the front desk to request assistance.... "the bathroom floor is flooded"..... "Can I bring you some extra towels?"..... "No, how about a squeegee and a snake, like now!"..... "no need to be rude sir". I insisted we be moved into another room. "We only have one room left, but with two double beds". Yes, it was a Saturday night, but in mid April on Cape Cod, not one comparable room? Okay. New room along side the indoor pool, ah, the aroma of chlorine accompanied by little ones squealing while just having a ball. AND pricey to boot! Take a pass on this gem.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RobNYC
Karen M, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear RobNYC,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay in Eastham. We apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations and was not as comfortable as you had hoped. Mid-April is school vacation week in MA and a busy time for our hotel as many families bring their kids in order to take advantage of our large, indoor, heated pool. Because of the high occupancy we experienced during your stay, room type choices were limited. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for sharing and we hope you’ll give us another chance to host you in the future. We promise to make every effort to accommodate your room type preference.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I booked the Hyannis Suite for my family of 5. My children are all grown, so we would have needed at least 2 rooms, so I decided to splurge on the suite. In March, the suite costs is about $300. It has 2 large, spacious bedrooms, a kitchen area (refrigerator, microwave, sink, dinnerware, kitchen table) a large living area with a pullout sofa and 4 easy chairs. Also, there was a very large patio looking out over the indoor pool area. And the pool area is beautiful, with tress, potted plants, and a high cathedral wood ceiling. Truly gorgeous. I was so pleasantly surprised. The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean. Our weekend was terrific, thanks largely to the Four Points Sheraton.

The only thing I would not recommend is the hotel's restaurant, The Bellamy Grill. My daughter ordered the baked cod, and one would think there's not a restaurant on Cape Cod that could mess that up. But it was chewy and just gave off the impression it wasn't freshly caught. Perhaps it had been frozen; in any event, there are so many excellent seafood restaurants on Cape Cod, it's very easy to bypass this one. It was very good for breakfast, though. The decor also fit better for breakfast - it has a very homey, country-kitchen feel. For me, great for breakfast, but I prefer a pub-type feel or more elegance at dinnertime.

Overall, still an excellent experience. I would come back here in a heartbeat. I didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank RosieLeeM
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My family was lucky enough to stay at The Four Points Sheraton in Eastham during the worst blizzard on Cape Cod in years. Not knowing when the electricity would come back on, we left our cold, dark house with our 2.5 year old son and it was like heaven to walk into the beautiful lobby with the warm fireplace glowing! The hotel had been without power too and it had just been restored. The staff was obviously under duress with the extreme weather, lack of power and I'm sure, lack of sleep. Their computer and telephones had just been restored but although they were clearly extremely busy they were calm, empathetic and did their best to accommodate everyone fairly. The hotel was fully booked so the restaurant staff too, was clearly inundated but even under these circumstances the food was excellent and the service too. I was really impressed with the staff and the amenities. They put out complimentary hot chocolate for guests in the lobby by the fireplace, the pool was warm and the beds very comfortable. I didn't want to leave! I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family