WINNER WONDERLAND

GreenLeadersBronze level
Everett, Massachusetts
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

My friends and I stay over in the Four Points Sheraton Eastham, and I have nothing else to say , but our stay was very pleasant , from first moment we walked in the hotel beautifull fresh smell , and very clean lobby was first sign that we are in for the treat. Pleaseant stuff willing to help, clean and freshly made rooms , pool ,restaurant , food , all around great stay and looking forward going there again. I would strongly reccomend this place. Can not wait to go there again and explore more.

Room Tip: I have pool side room and it was absolutely amazing, speacially if you have kids, you can even sit i...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lajla L
FPEastham, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
It is great to hear that you can’t wait to return! Thanks so much for the review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
New York City
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Upon check in, we were given our key card and told to drive to the opposite side of the building for the nearest entrance. Turns out the room was on the same side as check in. It happens, no big deal. The hotel was nearly empty but for whatever reason they put us in a room outfitted for handicapped access. The room was large and clean with popcorn sectioned ceiling panels. Night 2, while showering but not realizing the clogged bath drain (compounded by the low lipped access shower), the floor flooded. I called the front desk to request assistance.... "the bathroom floor is flooded"..... "Can I bring you some extra towels?"..... "No, how about a squeegee and a snake, like now!"..... "no need to be rude sir". I insisted we be moved into another room. "We only have one room left, but with two double beds". Yes, it was a Saturday night, but in mid April on Cape Cod, not one comparable room? Okay. New room along side the indoor pool, ah, the aroma of chlorine accompanied by little ones squealing while just having a ball. AND pricey to boot! Take a pass on this gem.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank RobNYC
Karen M, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear RobNYC,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay in Eastham. We apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations and was not as comfortable as you had hoped. Mid-April is school vacation week in MA and a busy time for our hotel as many families bring their kids in order to take advantage of our large, indoor, heated pool. Because of the high occupancy we experienced during your stay, room type choices were limited. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for sharing and we hope you’ll give us another chance to host you in the future. We promise to make every effort to accommodate your room type preference.

Travelers are raving about these Eastham hotels

Ft.Lauderdale
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I booked the Hyannis Suite for my family of 5. My children are all grown, so we would have needed at least 2 rooms, so I decided to splurge on the suite. In March, the suite costs is about $300. It has 2 large, spacious bedrooms, a kitchen area (refrigerator, microwave, sink, dinnerware, kitchen table) a large living area with a pullout sofa and 4 easy chairs. Also, there was a very large patio looking out over the indoor pool area. And the pool area is beautiful, with tress, potted plants, and a high cathedral wood ceiling. Truly gorgeous. I was so pleasantly surprised. The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean. Our weekend was terrific, thanks largely to the Four Points Sheraton.

The only thing I would not recommend is the hotel's restaurant, The Bellamy Grill. My daughter ordered the baked cod, and one would think there's not a restaurant on Cape Cod that could mess that up. But it was chewy and just gave off the impression it wasn't freshly caught. Perhaps it had been frozen; in any event, there are so many excellent seafood restaurants on Cape Cod, it's very easy to bypass this one. It was very good for breakfast, though. The decor also fit better for breakfast - it has a very homey, country-kitchen feel. For me, great for breakfast, but I prefer a pub-type feel or more elegance at dinnertime.

Overall, still an excellent experience. I would come back here in a heartbeat. I didn't want to leave!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank RosieLeeM
Brewster, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

My family was lucky enough to stay at The Four Points Sheraton in Eastham during the worst blizzard on Cape Cod in years. Not knowing when the electricity would come back on, we left our cold, dark house with our 2.5 year old son and it was like heaven to walk into the beautiful lobby with the warm fireplace glowing! The hotel had been without power too and it had just been restored. The staff was obviously under duress with the extreme weather, lack of power and I'm sure, lack of sleep. Their computer and telephones had just been restored but although they were clearly extremely busy they were calm, empathetic and did their best to accommodate everyone fairly. The hotel was fully booked so the restaurant staff too, was clearly inundated but even under these circumstances the food was excellent and the service too. I was really impressed with the staff and the amenities. They put out complimentary hot chocolate for guests in the lobby by the fireplace, the pool was warm and the beds very comfortable. I didn't want to leave! I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Kerry K
Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

The Sheraton Four Points provided the perfect backdrop for a quick trip to Cape Cod as an antidote to winter's drugery. Our room was very spacious, very clean and tastefully decorated in a pretty palate of summer blues, whites and beige tones. Bright nautical prints and other artwork featuring local scenes cheerfully graced the walls in our room and also the hallways. The beds and pillows were incredibly comfortable and allowed for a very restful stay. The staff was attentive and competently answered any questions we had. The indoor pool area is huge and very inviting in the midst of a cold winter day! Kudos to the Sheraton Four Points for providing such an outstanding facility in Eastham.

Room Tip: This is a Starwood property. Larger rooms are offered to individuals who are enrolled in the "...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank UConnfan2011
Carver, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

It had been quite some time since I had stayed at this hotel. The last time I was there it was getting a bit dated. However, there aren't very many lodging establishments open in Eastham this time of year. I must say, I was incredibly impressed with the total upgrade of this hotel. The lobby is bright, cheery, and nicely decorated. The indoor pool is large, clean, and nicely landscaped. Our room was impeccably clean. The staff was very accommodating. The only drawback would be that the hotel does not have an elevator to the second floor. so, if you have a handicap or don't want to hassle with bags up the stairs, request a first floor room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mecasey
FPEastham, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Hello & welcome back! Glad you enjoyed the updates and thank you for sharing your experience! Maybe some day we will have an elevator but in the meantime, we will do everything we can to accommodate a request for a first floor room and we are always happy to help with your bags. We sure do hope to see you again!
Boston, MA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

My experience began upon entering the rundown lobby. The two ladies at reception were pleasant enough, but it didn't make up for this tired, aging facility. It is almost motel-like, particularly since I was given a room on the bottom floor with a view of the parking lot. I asked to move and was told that I could have another room, but it would require me to lug my own baggage up a couple of flights. Since I was tired and wearing heels, I opted out. No bellman and the kid who made pizza in the snack bar adjacent to the reception desk had left for the night. Everything was old: paint coming off of walls, dated bathroom faucets, a heater that blased out cool air (it was less than 15 degrees that night) and a general feeling of ickiness. If you are used to nice, clean Starwood resorts--you won't like it here. However, I spoke with one mother, and she had no problem with it for a family beach weekend in the summer. I was on a business trip and was extremely disappointed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank lfleur04
I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your recent stay with us. As you mentioned, we are a two story hotel, without an elevator, so a room on the second floor would require using the stairs but we are most often able to provide luggage assistance despite the absence of a bellman. Some of the information in your review almost made me wonder if you had the right hotel because the lobby does not appear rundown and received a full renovation just a few years ago. I also am not aware of peeling paint and we do not have pizza available in a snack bar adjacent to the reception desk. We have a full service restaurant in the hotel and there is a small pantry adjacent to the front desk that does not provide food service or pizza. I will assume you did in fact stay here and again, I truly am sorry that you were disappointed. I do appreciate your feedback and I wish we had been able to accommodate you better. I wish you well in your future travel experiences.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastham
The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club
Eagle Wing Inn
Eagle Wing Inn
#1 of 9 in Eastham
Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod? Share your experiences!