Pros- Convenient SPG property in Eastham. Close to several nice beaches on both the Atlantic and bay side. Plus very close to some nice food options. As well as only a couple miles from a Stop & Shop which allowed as to keep a gallon of milk for our 27 month old daughter. Indoor pool was useful for the one rain day we had. Allows you to not have to stay the normal Sat-Sat stays of the most properties on the Cape, so you can arrive and leave off traffic days.
Neg- We almost always stay at SPG properties, normally at Westin's. This was our first 4 Points, and this was one not well maintained. The bathrooms needed updating, and the caulking around the sink and tubs needed a refresh. Another one of the things I noticed was our card keys kept would stop working at the door to our room and at the side exterior door. We weren't the only ones, I noticed at least three other guests having this issue. The front desk did have a sign saying that this property was independently owned, and licensed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points Eastham Cape Cod hotel is surrounded by beaches, salt marshes, bike trails, kettle ponds, and forests. Just minutes from Provincetown. Simple Cape Cod at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod Hotel Eastham
- 4 Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Eastham Sheraton
- Eastham Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod MA