At the end of a tour of New England, we stayed at Inn at the Oaks in the 'Seacrest' room which was very comfortable, cosy and quaint.
The Inn is a great place- very welcoming and the staff were very helpful. All the little touches make the stay particularly pleasant- cookies on arrival, coffee and spiced apple in the afternoons; handwritten welcome note etc.
Eastham is a nice central place from which to explore the cape, and the Inn is two minutes away from the National Shore Vistor Centre from where you can pick up many bike trails and hikes.
Be aware- from mid October many restaurants and attractions are closed so you may have more of an issue finding places to eat out in the Eastham area, but if you head towards Orleans/Chatham, many more places seem to be open 'off season'.
It was a restful and delightful end of our holiday in New England and couldn't recommend it more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at the OaksAt The Gateway To The National SeashoreThe Inn at the Oaks is a charming 13 room bed and breakfast located in Cape Cod's historic Eastham, MA. We offer spacious and light-filled accommodations, delicious and nourishing breakfasts, thoughtful amenities, and an unfaltering attention to detail that will ensure your Cape Cod vacation experience will be cherished for years to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at the Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel Eastham
- Inn At The Oaks Eastham, MA - Cape Cod