My boyfriend and I went on March 25th late winter / early spring... we had a great time here! The manager and the Inn keeper where outstanding and gave us helpful tips of where to go and where to eat. The Inn is very beautiful and well kept. we stayed in the carriage house and the room was very big, the bed was to die for! The bathroom is very small but the size of the room it's pretty big with a small living room. The only bad thing of the room is that you can hear the guests from upstair walking and it can be annoying when you are ready to sleep. They offer cookies and tea in the afternoon and I love this little details, they also left us a box of cape cod chocolates in the bed. The breakfast was delicious although I would have like a hot selection also... In the Inn you can find all the maps and activities of the surroundings. The Inn it's pretty close to Coast Guard beach that it was beautifil.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at the OaksAt The Gateway To The National SeashoreThe Inn at the Oaks is a charming 13 room bed and breakfast located in Cape Cod's historic Eastham, MA. We offer spacious and light-filled accommodations, delicious and nourishing breakfasts, thoughtful amenities, and an unfaltering attention to detail that will ensure your Cape Cod vacation experience will be cherished for years to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at the Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel Eastham
- Inn At The Oaks Eastham, MA - Cape Cod