Even in off season this place was amazing. Kelly greeted us at the door very enthusiastically, and was great to chat to the whole time we were there.
Our room was upstairs at the front and was everything we needed. It has a bathroom right across the hall which is just for the room. The rooms were also very nicely furnished and quiet.
The breakfast offering was great - bagels, bread, muffins, coffee, fruit, yoghurt. It was all there.
The area surrounding the hotel was a little sleepy - there are restaurants nearby, and the staff will help you find them and recommend places. But there wasn't anything right next door, for example. But that added to the magic of the place to us.
The national seashore is all around the area, and with a convenient location right on the route 6, its so easy to find. The lobby is full of leaflets on trails and local information, and they keep cookies and hot coffee in the front room for guests returning from walks / days out.
Overall a great stay. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at the OaksAt The Gateway To The National SeashoreThe Inn at the Oaks is a charming 13 room bed and breakfast located in Cape Cod's historic Eastham, MA. We offer spacious and light-filled accommodations, delicious and nourishing breakfasts, thoughtful amenities, and an unfaltering attention to detail that will ensure your Cape Cod vacation experience will be cherished for years to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn at the Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel Eastham
- Inn At The Oaks Eastham, MA - Cape Cod