I stayed in the Sail Loft, a spacious and light-filled suite. The room was very clean and very quiet. The staff was friendly and responsive to any request. Breakfast was continental, but high-quality, with a large selection of items. The inn was completely booked, but spacious and quiet enough that at times I felt like I was the only one there. The location is ideal: Eastham alone has 7 or 8 beaches, and it's minutes from Wellfleet, which has excellent restaurants, galleries, more beaches, a drive-in theater, and more. Arnold's, which has the best lobster rolls, is less than a minute away. The inn is also right across from the entrance to Cape Cod's protected national park, which has miles and miles of bike trails, walking paths, wildlife, ponds, kayaking, and more. The visitor's center alone is worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at the OaksAt The Gateway To The National SeashoreThe Inn at the Oaks is a charming 13 room bed and breakfast located in Cape Cod's historic Eastham, MA. We offer spacious and light-filled accommodations, delicious and nourishing breakfasts, thoughtful amenities, and an unfaltering attention to detail that will ensure your Cape Cod vacation experience will be cherished for years to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Inn at the Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel Eastham
- Inn At The Oaks Eastham, MA - Cape Cod