“Best water park you will visit!!”
Review of Water Wizz

Water Wizz
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have visited many water park with my grand kids and none compare to Water Wizz. When you go to Water Wizz you get an adventure of a life time. The staff is so helpful, the facility is immaculate and the slides are thrilling for all ages. They have something for everyone and for those who like a real adventure take a ride on the new slides and I promise you will be talking about it for a long time. Must be the best since two movies over the last few years have chosen Water Wizz to film their movies! So go where the stars go and get a thrill this summer. Ps...even Adam Sandler went back with his family for a day at Water Wizz so that says it all.

Trish

4  Thank Trishsmith1

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have been going here since it was just 5 slides. It is small but it is close and fun. The lines do get long, but again close. We usually eat at Wendy's down he road in walking distance. They took ou he mini golf to put in yet another kids area, so that was disappointing. But the rides are fun and the wave pool is great. The price is good, but I don't know what that guy was talking about with season passes. There are no season passes or I would buy them every year.

3  Thank melcamp27
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My wife and I like to adventure and sometimes its nice to throw back to the young days and go to theme parks and water parks. This is a smaller park but is enjoyable. We live near by so get seasonal passes making it fun to go when we think its less crowdy. Ride selection is a little small and it is really meant for kids but is only water park in this side of Massachusetts.

1  Thank Harold B
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Much construction going on so the place did not look great. Rides were ok, and service from attendants was decent. Overcast Saturday so it was pretty quiet with short lines. Not sure I would attend again.

1  Thank AVAVJV
Reviewed August 30, 2013

First time and would never advise anyone to go!! Long lines - everywhere! DIRTY!! - My husband told me NOT to use the restrooms. They let everyone in with no time limit - Don't know what the capacity is, but we were there when it opened at 10am and by 10:30am waiting in line for 30 minutes! Didn't know you could rent a tube - for additional cost!!! - to avoid 1st part of lines on rides. They were sold out by 10:30am!! Food very expensive - bring your own. My boys - ages 11 & 13 were very disappointed and THEY ASKED TO LEAVE!!! Save your money - Don't go!!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank lisa s