“Great food in a fine family restaurant”

Bailey's Surf N Turf
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in East Wareham
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our entire staff welcomes you to enjoy a fine meal in one of our three comfortable dining rooms or to relax on the pub-side in front of the fireplace, watch the games on our Plasma tvs or try your luck at KENO with friends after work!! Our menu offers a wide variety of the freshest seafood which comes in daily, veal, chicken, prime rib, Angus steaks and our famous baby back ribs too!! Check our daily specials too!! For those looking for something on the lighter side, we serve lunch Monday through Saturday with early bird specials until 6:00 PM. Our huge sandwich board 'n' great salads are offered for lunch 'n' dinner. Our friendly staff is very knowledgeable and more than willing to help you in your selection or with any special dietary needs.
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We have liked Bailey's for years. Came on my wife's birthday with two of her oldest friends. One had the seafood medley. Cooked in olive oil, it is really good. The scrod and swordfish were also just right. I had the prime rib medium rare and it's nice and pink. Quality of the meat is excellent. The salad greens are fresh and crisp. The service is cheerful if not Michelin level. We always feel welcome there.

I do not know why they don't get better reviews. For years they have been consistently serving good food.

1  Thank mshnaya

Reviewed August 31, 2013

It may not have been the best meal I've ever had in a restaurant, but it was a very good experience. I was craving "comfort" food, so I ordered pot roast. My husband ordered prime rib. We normally order seafood, so this was unusual for us. Both meals were excellent...plentiful, hot, tasty...meat was so tender, you could cut it with a fork. The service was excellent also. The prices were not too expensive. I would not hesitate to come back again or refer this restaurant to a friend or family member.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Have been to Baileys many times.Was not happy with the food or service !!! Will not be visiting this restaurant ever again !!!!

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Clam chowder was cold with hard potatoes and where were the clams? Tasted like cream and flour. No clam flavor. Sent back, returned microwaved too hot to eat with raw hard potatoes .
Canned chowder would have been better.
Fish and chips were not that great, heavy on the oil and oil tasted like it should have been changed out.
I have no desire to return.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Huge menu. Full Bar. I think hands down the best restaurant in Wareham. Bailey's food is delicious, fresh, and comes in good portions. Never been disappointed. For lunch try their open face prime rib sandwich. It is as tender as you can imagine and served on garlic bread. Also, their pasta salad is a sure bet.

1  Thank ellenmd1

Been to Bailey's Surf N Turf? Share your experiences!