“Great local restaurant you should try.”

JK Crossroads Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Heard a lot of good things about this redone restaurant so we just had to try it. Food and staff were great. Hand cut onion rings that were crisp and hot crab dip that was awesome. Partner had a Filet Mignon that was very tender. I had a Surf and Turf and the steak was something that I'd expect in a low cost steak and eggs breakfast. Shrimp were great. I sent the steak back and was given the choice of another or they'd discount the meal. I took the discount, not wanting to wait and I had eaten my fill of the crab dip and onion rings. We're going back because I feel that steak was a mistake and everything else was so good. Two menus available, restaurant and pub. High tables as well as booths and tables available. Full bar, flat screens and Keno. They're located at the fork of Rts. 2A and 101. Plenty of parking.

2  Thank ffgrizzley