“Simply fantastic. Pre-fixed meal best deal on cape!”

Amari Bar & Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I recently had dinner at Amaris and I couldn't have been happier. My kids got a terrific margarita pizza, which they had had before but said there was something different about this one and it was better. I enjoyed a perfect chicken parm. Perfectly cooked and as always a huge portion. My wife got the pre-fixed meal which is probably the best deal around. I don't think anywhere can beat a glass of wine, soup, entree, and dessert for just $25! And not only was it cheap but her food was all great. I will definitely be going back soon!

There are newer reviews for Amari Bar & Ristorante

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Been going for years and it's always, always good. Atmosphere is great, good always fabulous and music is good. Best place in town for a multitude of reasons. Neve had a less than stellar meal.

1  Thank Sue D
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My date and I had what I would consider an expressive (over priced) dinner. But that was not the worst of if. When I looked at the side of my beer I noticed that the date on it was far past its prime (skunky). My dates wine was quite tasteful though. for an appetizer I ordered the mussels, I believe this is what caused my "sudden" illness and night of purging. My dates eggplant parm she claimed was the best she every had.The pasta was over cooked and in one big clump, horrible pasta at an Italian restaurant I was shocked. I ordered the chicken piccata, the pasta was the same story and the sauce was more of a shallot lemon soup, less than appetizing. We did not stay for dessert. 1/12/13

1  Thank outtolunch99
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We made reservations at Amari for Vday and had a wonderful evening. We were seated on time, which even with reservations is hard to always do. Each table had their own set of lights and candles. The specials were on the expensive side but i assume it was because it was a holiday. The meals were def worth it though. Hot and tender with tons of flavors. The only downfall was the table size. It was very small. We will be returning but we will ask def ask for a large table.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Used to be a really nice Italian restaurant, but the quality of the meals and the service has gone down the longer it is open. Still, it is hard to find Italian food on Cape Cod.

1  Thank Margo N