“Excellent Breakfast”
Review of Six-A Cafe

Six-A Cafe
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Had an excellent breakfast with Portequese sausage. More than than enough. Two could share the breakfast. Only negative is the musty smell when you first enter. They probably should remove the carpet.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Quaint little restaurant with a model train that goes around the restaurant. Nice place to have breakfast. Good prices and pleasant, entertaining staff.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

this is a good option for the early riser. Definitely a place for regulars. Our waitress asked if we wanted coffee and when we said no, she walked away without us having the chance to order other breakfast drinks, especially for my toddler. there was a train which circled around the small dining area, which my son liked. The waitress was not classy at all and kept using inappropriate words to other costumers with my son an ear shot away. the portions were reasonable, like that of any diner. The drink prices (o.j) were a little expensive and we did not go back the next day. Overall an easy option, but I would recommend Marshland for breakfast. they open early too!

1  Thank Shaina S
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Food was good - I had turkey BLT wrap with fries. Service was good.

1  Thank BoysMom3
Reviewed May 13, 2012

On my second trip to the six-a cafe for breakfast, I was again very pleased with the service, the smiles and everyone in our group of four enjoyed their food. But, when I got my corned beef hash, the eggs were just as I ordered then but the hash was bland and not seasoned. Still a great breakfast, but I think the cooks need to season properly.