Perfect for a retired couple and their family. 1. Renting off-season for much less $ also means the kids/grandkids can only visit so long; ie; school!
2. Main house is updated, roomy and fully stocked with every kitchen item made!
3. Bunk house is a bit dark (all wood) but clean and secure and you can send the grandkids to bed. Screened poor allows for storage of bikes etc from the weather.
4. The lot is very large and the dunes offer privacy from neighbors even for those who are hesitant about using an outside shower.
5. Being on the bayside means safe, shallow water, gentle waves and tide pools for exploring.
6. Corner grocery store about a mile away, tons of local activities and sights for all ages and it’s at the beginning of the Cape, not another hours drive away.
7. The owners of this beach house obviously take pride in their unit.
Great low key vacation on the perfect private beach. Our family enjoyed the low tide sand bars every day as well as long walks on the beach. The cottage and bunk house provide areas for board games, puzzles and card games too! We're already looking forward to next summer's stay.
Light-filled, vintage cottage nestled in the dunes on a large lot and set back from the road for privacy. Super clean, tastefully decorated, and well-stocked with everything we needed for a week away from home on the beach. Great parking, including space for our large boat, and even a long hose from the house to the street to rinse off the boat and trailer after use. Bunnies and birds everywhere for nature lovers!
This was our second year at this property with family and we enjoyed it thoroughly once again. The bunkhouse with its own bath and screen porch provide the perfect space for extra family members. The views from the upper bedroom in the main house are heavenly. The dune in front of the cottage provides a magical spot to watch the sunset, boats, and waves, and also keep an eye on the kids out on the beach. The patio in between the cottage and bunkhouse offers a protected gathering place for dinners with grill, tables, and chairs.
The owners have managed to create the perfect balance of old and new in this special property. Kudos to them for preserving a vintage cottage and maintaining its beautiful, natural setting. Thank you to them for letting others experience it and live the dream if even for just a little while. We'll be back.
|Check in / front desk||Service|